Bell Cranel x Crossdressing! Reader

{Fluff}

Source: Is It Wrong To Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?, DanMachi

Artist: official art

(F/s)= fave species

~

(Y/n) always had a very feminine frame, and was often mistaken for a girl. So when he was brought to Hostess of Fertility, it wasn't hard to blend in with the all female staff. 

Today, (y/n) was supposed to go get ingredients with Arnya. Supposed to. Instead, Arnya had run off and gotten lost, and (y/n), being lost in his little train of thought, had continued walking on, not noticing the disappearance of his neko coworker. At least, not until he ran into a street lamp. He backed up and rubbed his sore forehead and nose.

"Arnya!!!~ Why didn't you tell me too....Arnya??" (Y/n) swiveled his head this way and that, trying to find a trace of the catgirl, but to no avail. (Y/n) had let Arnya slip from his sight, and now the poor (f/s) smol child was completely and utterly lost. He clutched the skirt of his waitress dress and stood beside the street lamp, unsure of what to do.

'Uuugh!!! I would've retraced my steps, but I wasn't paying attention to where I was going!! Why couldn't I have gone with Ryuu or Lunoire?' He whined to himself. But his self pity soon turned to worry.

'Arnya is pretty strong compared to me, but that doesn't mean she's invincible. She could get hurt!' (Y/n) decided at that moment to go find his easily distracted kitty friend. He could remember the surroundings of where he walked, even if the memory was a little fuzzy, so he ran around the marketplace and checked in alleys, trying to locate the cat waitress. He searched around searched until the sun hard started to go down in the sky.

"I could just return to Hostess of Fertility, but what if something happened to Arnya!! I'd never be able to forgive myself!!" (Y/n) spoke to himself to encourage him to keep looking, even if his legs were getting tired from running around. Darn Arnya for being so short!! You can't find her in crowds, and even though the crowds were growing lesser by every few minutes, they were still big. Not like (Y/n) could talk, he's 2 inches shorter than Arnya, which makes the search twice as hard!! (Y/n) decided to rest a little and catch his bench in a somewhat deserted area of the marketplace. It was quiet, the vendors and customers already gone home. Panicking even more then he was before, (M/n) ran this way and that, finally ending up.....here. Somewhere that was not the marketplace, even more  lost and frightened. It was dark now, and he couldn't see shite. The (f/s) boy shivered as the air got significantly colder and glanced around looking for something that seemed familiar. But, as you know, everything looks scarier and different in the dark.  The quiet was deafening and (M/n) was feeling paranoid, so you could imagine the deathly shock of an unknown voice calling out to you in such a state.

"Hey! Are you lost?" (M/n) spun around towards the location of the voice, clutching his hand over his rapidly beating heart. Standing not to far away was an albino looking boy, although the (f/s) could not be sure since it was dark. The other boy ran towards (M/n), and as he got closer, the (h/c) boy confirmed the other male was an albino.

"You're lost, right?" The taller albino boy asked once he reached the lost crossdresser. (M/n) nodded, embarrassed to be found by someone so attractive in such a state of helplessness. The albino boy smiled.

"Don't worry. I'll help you. Where do you need to go....?" Realising that they hadn't introduced themselves, (M/n) apologized for his rudeness and introduced himself.

"Ah, that's a cute name. I'm Bell. So, where do you need to go again?"

"Hostess of Fertility, if you wouldn't mind." (M/n) muttered shyly. Bell smiled and took the boy's (s/c) hand before walking in the Direction towards the Hostess. (M/n) blushed at the contact, but smiled at how sweet this boy acted. Once they arrived there, (M/n) genuinely smiled and thanked him.

"Thank you so much, Bell-kun. I don't know what I would've done if you hadn't happened along." (M/n) said cutely, making Bell blush.

"Hehe, it's no problem really." He said, rubbing the back of his neck. (M/n) just smiled.

"Well, I hope you have a good night, Bell. And thank you once again for saving me. M-Maybe you would like to meet up somewhere sometime?" Bell's entire face turned red as he stuttered out a quiet 'sure'. (M/n) smiled brightly.

"Great! I'll find time and make the arrangements." Bell nodded. Bidding each other goodbye once more, (M/n) turned around to open the double doors to the Hostess, but was sent flying by an attack hug from Arnya.

"OMIGOODNESS (M/N) I THOUGHT I HAD LOST YOU! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!?" Arnya exclaimed, comical tears of relief streaming down her face. (M/n) felt relief wash over him as he realized Arnya had went back to the Hostess and had not gotten hurt.

"I was looking for you, Arnya, and got lost! Where did you go?!?" Arnya sheepishly averted her eyes.

"There was a really pretty butterfly and I wanted to catch it and give it to you for a simple gift cuz your my bestest friend." Arnya mumbled. As much as (M/n) wanted to be mad at Arnya, he couldn't. She was just so sweet and energetic. He hugged Arnya and said that he forgave her, which brought light into the little neko's world. (M/n) went to bed, happily anticipating for the date that was to come.