Juuzou Suzuya x Reader

{Fluff}

requested by @skarlet_666

Artist: official art
~

The weather wasn't much to look at. Dreary, grey skies but not single drop of rain. Pedestrians carried umbrellas with them just in case of a sudden rainfall, but not a drop came down. People crowded the streets, wanting to get home, since no one really felt like being outside on this gloomy day. Luckily, some people were already at home, doing activities that needn't require the outdoors.

A (s/c) hand traced the red stitches under Juuzou's bottom lip. The pale, stitched arms tensed before relaxing on the smaller male's waist. Both males sighed through their noses, a small etched on their faces. Both males were laying on the sofa, (M/n) on top of Juuzou. Juuzou had his head and neck reclined on the sofa's arm while (M/n) had rested his head on Juuzou's thin chest. (M/n) lifted his head to rest his chin on the snowy haired male's chest, cracking a (e/c) eye open a bit. (M/n) lovingly stared at the perfection that is Suzuya Juuzou for a while before Juuzou opened his eyes to half lidded, his smile growing just a tad wider. (M/n) chuckled quietly before craning his neck to peck Juuzou's lips. Juuzou reached down for another kiss, this one a bit longer but still short and sweet. This went on for a bit until they were on the verge of making out. Both of them felt too lazy to do the do today, so just sweet, blissful kisses and adorable naps would suffice.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

So so so sorry I haven't updated in like YEARS. Personalities are hard to grasp for me >^< also, sorry if you wanted a lemon or something. I'm not good at those. sincerest apologies if Juuzou is OOC and this fic's shortness.