lovelovelove

Yato/Reader (sequel)

[Fluff]

Requested by @W0rldW1deWe1rd0

Source: Noragami
____________________________________

Yato grinned, looking at (Y/n)'s sleeping form, nestled into his side. He snored softly, fingers gently squeezing Yato's side as the smaller boy dreamed. (Y/n) and him had been nigh inseparable since his wish, and Yato, frankly, wouldn't have it any other way. He looked away from the younger to look at the quickly darkening sky, the smile on his lips never faltering.  (Y/n) made any place worth existing in if he was there. Yato didn't really get why the boy didn't have any friends: he was kind, quick to offer help, and real sweet. When Yato worried about holding hands with him to avoid any sweaty hand comments, (Y/n) simply pulled his sleeves down lower to cover his hands, saying that if Yato was worried about it, he'd just hold hands this way. It really helped the god's self esteem and Yato deemed that earned (Y/n) a kiss on the forehead.

A slight shuffling knocked Yato out of his thoughts, looking down at the bright eyes of his self proclaimed (boy)friend. His pupils rounded slightly as (Y/n) smiled sleepily. The younger adjusted himself, letting his arms fall to Yato's waist and joining his hands there. Yato buried his nose in the other's hair, taking a deep breath.

"Anyone ever told you that you smell amazing?" (Y/n) laughed, squeezing Yato closer, if that was even possible.

"Only you."

"Good," he mumbled as he took another deep breath, planting a kiss on top of (Y/n)'s head before throwing his head back dramatically to exhale. (Y/n) nosed the zipper of Yato's tracksuit, smelling Yato right back.

"You smell pretty good too." Yato rolled his shoulders, preening a little at the compliment.

"Oh yeah? What do I smell like?" (Y/n) rested his head, looking up as if he was thinking.

"Kind of like...mackarel and coins..." The smirk fell of Yato's face as he quickly shot his head down to look at (Y/n), his face paling.

"No way! Really?!" He hurried sniffed his scarf and then the sleeve of his tracksuit before he glared at the trembling (Y/n). Meeting eyes with the other, (Y/n) burst in loud peals of laughter.

"You should've seen your face! It was so funny!" Yato pouted and huffed, pressing a hand on (Y/n)'s head.

"You've lost cuddling privileges." (Y/n) whined while trying to suppress his laughter, squeezing Yato tighter.

"No, please! I was just joking, I swear! You smell really, really good I promise!" Yato frowned.

"You're just gonna tease me again." (Y/n) shook his head, letting Yato thread his finger's through the other's hair.

"No, for real, you smell really nice. Makes it easier for me to fall asleep when I cuddle you." A light blush dusted Yato's cheeks, but he wouldn't let (Y/n)'s cute words sway him.

"You're lucky you get to cuddle me at all." (Y/n) smiled up at Yato with the most grateful look Yato had ever seen pointed his way, and it made his heart flutter.

"I know."

________________________________________________________________________________

yahoo! anotha one! sorry if Yato is ooc, i haven't touched a new anime since uhhh death parade *shoves the MDZS donghua behind me* definitely no anime