morgenstern || lucifer

mc!reader

[smut]

*fingering, afab lucifer, finger sucking, glove sucking*

source: Shall We Date? Obey Me!

artist: official art

~

He was tired. So, so tired. Diavolo had tried to issue breaks unto Lucifer, but his pride was too strong. He'd power through his work if it was the last thing he did. Unfortunately, this ended in disaster, as usual.

He could barely stand up to go get himself another cup of extra bitter Devildom coffee. And right now, he REALLY needed that. It was the only thing keeping his overworked ass awake.

Michael probably smiled at his pitiful self in that instance, because into his office walked the light of his eternally stressful life ... and (Y/n).

"Luci," he tsked, setting the mug on the one corner of desk unoccupied by stacks upon stacks upon stacks of paperwork. "I told you I'd be able to help if you were ever swamped like this." The pride demon shook his head sluggishly, reaching for the coffee like a man in a desert reaching for water. (Y/n) sighed at the pitiful sight and grabbed the cup for him, handing it directly to him.

Lucifer sipped with a grateful hum, feeling that demonic caffeine charge through his veins. Normally he'd scorn any and all addiction, as the Avatar of Pride, as well as addictions being Beel's sphere of power, but this was the one time Lucifer would admit that he could NEVER live without coffee. And only to (Y/n), because (Y/n) loved him and all his little demony parts.

The human crossed his arms and sat in one of the armchairs in front of Lucifer's desk, eyebrows pinched together. He hated how Lucifer regularly ran himself ragged. It wasn't healthy for the demon nor the human, since all the time Lucifer spent tanking his mental and physical health also did a number on the human likewise. (Y/n) was worried! Worried out of his mind. Lucifer hadn't slept in two days, and although that was like 2 and a half minutes out of a demon's entire lifetime, (Y/n) was also well aware this wasn't the first nor last time Lucifer would forgo some well needed and deserved rest in an effort to finally, finally, have everything he needed done.

Getting up from the seat and heading over to the exhausted demon, (Y/n) positioned himself right behind Lucifer, fingers kneading into the tense muscles of his shoulders and back. The demon groaned at the feeling, his shoulders relaxing automatically. (Y/n) smiled at his favorite demon ever finding some semblance of comfort, especially since sitting in a chair all day had to be terrible for a spine, even a demon one.

"Dear me and Michael above, your hands are magic." (Y/n) hummed in amusement, pressing a gentle peck to the back of Lucifer's head. He smelled faintly of cigarette smoke and coffee grounds, considering that was all he was ingesting, but also of Lucifer. Lucifer naturally just smelled good, and if (Y/n) had to describe it, he'd say it smelled like the comfort of a bed you couldn't wait to fall into after a long day at work.

"Not necessarily magic. Just practice." Lucifer glanced at the fingers gripping his shoulders as strong thumbs worked his trapezius. (Y/n) watched the demon slightly roll his shoulders back, flexing against the calming movements. Without thinking, he trailed his hands lower, working at the tense muscles of Lucifer's lower back. The demon merely glanced back and raised an eyebrow, but didn't question it. It felt too good to refuse, so he didn't.

Lucifer hissed as (Y/n) got to a certain knot and moaned in relief as the mortal worked it out. Lucifer felt so much more limber, more relaxed, like he could follow along with any of Beel and Asmo's yoga poses with ease. He couldn't focus on his paperwork as it was, considering how high on Cloud 9 he was, but he paid no mind to (Y/n)'s wandering hands trailing gradually lower and inwards unlike the human was rubbing his sex through his pants.

Lucifer couldn't help but let out a breathy whine, struggling to hold back how strongly he wanted to rut into those fingers. The demon leaned back in his seat, spreading his thighs wider. (Y/n) couldn't stop the slight smirk from crawling onto his lips, pressing his fingers harder into Lucifer's hot core. Grabbing the human's neck and bringing his face close, Lucifer hissed into his ear a sentence that made (Y/n) lose all sense.

"You will finish what you started."

His hands fumbled with the buttons and zippers of Lucifer's trousers, cursing clothes for being so hard to take off, but the black and red lace underneath was worth it. (Y/n) snakes limber fingers past the elastic of Lucifer's panties, heading straight for Lucifer's sipping wet center. The mortal kisses the shell of Lucifer's slightly pointed ear delicately.

"You're so wet ..." Lucifer hummed, removing his grip on (Y/n)'s neck to daintily raise his hand to the mortal's slightly parted lips.

"You've made me this way. But I do believe in fairness, no?" (Y/n) could only grin sheepishly as he easily sunk two fingers into the wet heat between Lucifer's legs, savoring the wet squish sound. Wrapping eager lips around a slender, red gloved finger, (Y/n) worked his tongue against the tangy leather, tasting only slightly of sweat. He started scissoring into Lucifer, the demon tending and letting out a loud moan in the comfort of his office. This was his relaxation time - a bit of unrestraint was allowed. Tongue following the inseam of the masterfully crafted glove, (Y/n) added a third finger, feeling that Lucifer's walls had been stretched enough. The Avatar of Pride keened, rolling his hips into the fingers fucking him, the loud squelching noises only intensifying as he got wetter.

He wanted to speak, something snarky right on the edge of his lips, but he couldn't get it out. No, before the exchange student, Lucifer hadn't had sex in such rapid succession before and truthfully, it was making him see stars. Must have been the way (Y/n)'s thumb was massaging a something down there. Lucifer looked at the human currently finger - fucking him, lips sucking on his gloved finger, wet with spit. Such depravity. He loved it. Coaxing his middle finger into (Y/n)'s mouth, the demon made the human open his mouth wide, playing with the mortal's tongue like a pink snake between his fingers. The spit pooled at the bottom of (Y/n)'s mouth quickly, even quicker when Lucifer groaned for him to pick up the pace.

Lucifer felt against the points of (Y/n)'s molars, teasing the back of the mortal's tongue in a way that made them gag. That was the final straw and the dam in Lucifer's lower belly broke loose, panties, trousers, and desk chair ruined. The raven haired demon panted, regaining his breath as (Y/n) removed their mouth from Lucifer's fingers (and likewise their fingers from Lucifer's swollen pussy), spitting into the wastebasket beside Luci's desk.

"You are a brat, you know that?" He was only granted a shrug in response.

"Was it relaxing is what I want to know." Lucifer snorted, watching his paramour kitten lick the slick off their fingers. Lucifer's slick.

"Finish that 'snack' of yours and help me with these papers. I have to repay you sometime, and I don't like being in other's debts."

~

Hi ho  itsa me. A lot of rewriting are going on and some things have been DELETED as in will not make a comeback, y'all will have to guess which ones haha