Protective! Cronus x Feminine!Reader

{Fluff}

requested by @LunareclipseTheWolf

Source: Homestuck

Artist: PunPuniChu on DeviantArt

(f/s)= favorite species

~

(M/n) frowned as the sky continued to darken. He had been held up at work and missed the last train home. He always got into situations like these, damn his bad luck. After finding out he had missed the last train, he tried to look on the positive side. He could possibly flag a taxi or take the bus and that would be that. But no taxis were available and the bus drivers had retired for the night, forcing the short male to walk home. Grumbling angrily and shoving his cold (s/c) hands in is coat pockets, (M/n) tried to walk faster, the sky starting to turn a deep navy blue. Walking along the dark sidewalk, (M/n) tried to ignore the creepy, dark alleys to his left. Shivering and mumbling to himself about the comforts of home to sooth his nerves, (M/n) was startled frozen when someone called out to him. A sleazy looking man, whom had rolled down his car window and had slowed to a stop in front of the (h/c) haired male, smirked at the startled look on (M/n)'s cute face.

"Need a ride?" (M/n) frowned, knowing what this man was trying to do and continued walking.

"No, I'm fine. You needn't worry about me." The man slowly drove his car, matching (M/n)'s walking pace.

"Come on. It's a cold night and a little lady like you shouldn't be out so late. Jump in, I'll get you to wherever you need." (M/n) refused once more, trying to move away from the car. This failed though, as the man reached out of his window and grabbed (M/n)'s arm in a vice-like grip. (M/n) struggled to break free, afraid that if the stranger put anymore pressure on his arm, the bone would snap like a thin twig.

"Stop! You're hurting me!" (M/n) cried, hoping someone would come to his rescue before it was too late. The man grinned, strengthening his hold and chuckling lowly.

"No one's gonna help you, girly." Just as he started dragging (M/n) closer, a light grey hand shot out, grabbing the sleazebag's arm and twisting it. Crying in pain, the man in the car released the (h/c)nett's arm.

"back off scumbag. this is my dame youre messing wvith. " (M/n) would recognize that voice anywhere. Looking up at Cronus, (M/n) couldn't help but smile a little. Cronus is always there to save (M/n), not that the smaller male minds. Letting go of the man's hand so he could drive off, Cronus looked over at (M/n) worriedly.

"did he hurt you?" Smiling a bit more, (M/n) shook his head.

"Nah, I'm fine." Cronus sighed in relief.

"good. wvhatre you doing out so late anywvays?"

"Missed the last train." Cronus nodded in understanding.

"wvant me to wvalk you home, doll?" (M/n) smiled.

"I'll accept that offer, Cronus." As the troll and the (f/s) continued walking side by side, Cronus wrapped his arm around (M/n)'s shoulders.

"so...you remember wvhen I savwed you yeah?"

"Yeah."

"do I get a rewvard for it?" (M/n) giggled a little.

"Sure. "