make it heavy

Alpha!Top!Sousuke Yamazaki x Omega!Bottom!Reader

[Smut]

*knotting, sub/dom, scenting, marking*

Source: Free!

________________________________________________________________________________

Sousuke was one of the most recognizable alphas on the swim team, easily. He was tall, broad shouldered, and so daringly handsome (Y/n) could've died as soon as he laid eyes on him. (Y/n), on the other hand, wasn't the ideal omega: he didn't have wide child bearing hips or the doe like eyes of every innocent and pure model omega. In fact, he more resembled a beta than anything. Basic and boring, a plain Jane in all instances. And yet still, he was the one Sousuke had cornered in the locker room, and he was the one Sousuke had confessed to and asked to court.

And (Y/n)....he was fucking stumped. Why? Why would he choose such a horrible image of an omega to be his? Was it a fetish, liking ugly omegas? Or maybe (Y/n) was a rebound of sorts, if Sousuke loved a beta but was unable to marry them so he was the next best thing maybe? Whatever it was, (Y/n) didn't buy it. That's why, when Sousuke asked if he'd share his next rut with him, (Y/n) had turned him down. Of course he used the guise of waiting until marriage, which seemed to assuage Sousuke because hey, at least (Y/n) was content enough to think about marriage, but he swore, on his momma (Y/n) swore, he'd get to the bottom of this.

He started off on the swim team, trying to isolate anybody he could. The only one he could manage was Momo, an alpha on the smaller side (way smaller). Momo immediately perked up upon hearing his name being called, but deflated a little when he saw (Y/n).

"Ahh, it's just you. I thought you might be a cute girl or something."

"Shut up," (Y/n) scowled, laying his hands on his hips angrily. "I have questions." Momo raised an eyebrow, a little smile growing on his face.

"Well, what kind? I try to be an open book." (Y/n) rolled his eyes and got straight to it.

"What do you know about Sousuke's fetishes?" Momo choked on his own spit and coughed, garnering the attention of Sousuke and Rin at the other end of the pool. (Y/n) felt his face heat up as he grabbed Momo's shoulder and wheeled him around, giving his back a few good pounds to get him to stop quicker.

"Ah, (Y/n)-san is so mean to Momo!~"

"Answer the question or I'll-" Momo waves his hand quickly.

"Hey hey, no need! I don't know nothing about what he...likes. That's none of my business...although I bet he's into BDS-"

"Ok next question!" The smile grew into a smug little smirk as (Y/n)'s face turned beet red.

"What do you know about Sousuke's 'type'?" Momo shrugged, the smirk falling a little.

"Aren't you his type?" (Y/n) scoffed.

"I doubt it. Let's face it, I'm nowhere as cute as Nitori and Sousuke sees Nitori everyday. Something could've happened between them. Why me?" Momo sighed, scratching his head idly as the smirk fell completely.

"Look (Y/n), I have no clue whatsoever. Maybe just ask him yourself? If you're having second thoughts, just tell him. He's not gonna hate you or anything." (Y/n) wilted a little at the thought of confronting Sousuke himself. He was so...big. And he hated the thought of breaking Sousuke's heart if he did really like him. (Y/n) was jolted out of his reverie by Momo scurrying off in the direction of the locker room, a quick wave given over his shoulder that (Y/n) barely had time to compute before he felt a big hand come to rest on his shoulder.

"Hey, are you okay?" It was embarrassing to admit that his sudden presence made (Y/n) jump a bit, but he quickly recovered and nodded.

"Y-Yeah I'm fine." Sousuke raised his eyebrow a little, trying to catch (Y/n)'s eyes, which seemed to want to settle on anything but him.