sunflwr

Soul Eater Evans/Shy!Male!Reader

[Fluff]

Source: Soul Eater

Requested by @nuggetwithglasses

______________________________________________________________________________

A crash came from the living area, (Y/n) shoving a pillow onto Black Star's face with enough malice to down a god. Maka glanced up from her book, sighing.

"Let up on him, (Y/n). If you got stressed over every little thing he did, you'd have had an aneurysm 20 times over already." (Y/n) looked over at Maka, face dyed red and eyes tinged with desperation.

"He's reading from my journal!" Black Star shoved the pillow off him, giving him enough room to retaliate. Grabbing (Y/n) in a headlock, he raised the book, some glitter from the shiny pink cover falling onto the back of (Y/n)'s head.

"He didn't say it was anything special. If he'd said it was a diary, I'd have left it alone." (Y/n) struggled to look Star in the eye, teeth gritted.

"Then it's a diary! Just don't read anymore, stupidhead!" Star grunted as he struggled to contain (Y/n) in the headlock, the trapped male squirming with all his might. A few more shouts here and there and Soul came out of seemingly nowhere, rubbing at his eyes and suppressing a yawn.

"What are you guys so fucking loud for?" (Y/n) tried his best to plead at Soul, his face like a cherry.

"Soul! Can you please tell Star to stop reading and give it back?" His voice was twinged with desperation, his wriggling growing more and more frantic as Black Star announced more and more entries, slowly working his way down the page. It was at the start of the next page that his voice trailed off and a smug grin plastered itself onto his face.

"Ooohhhhh...."

(Y/n) slumped in defeat, a strangled whine coming out. He weakly smacked a hand against Black Star's bicep, asking him to let go and give back the book at the same time. Soul huffed, feeling pity for the defeated meister. He simply glided over with his long legs and snatched the book from that infernal little man, snapping it shut with one hand still in the pocket of his hoodie.

"Don't be a jerk, Star. It's uncool." Star shrugged and opened his mouth to say something, but (Y/n) had wiggled his way out of the headlock and had already laid his hands gently on his journal.

"Thanks for helping, uhm...c-can I have it back?" (Y/n) refused to look him in the eyes, but Soul could see the tips of the shorter boy's ears were tinged dark red. Soul thought a bit, humming as he lightly chewed the inside of his lip.

"Sure, I guess. If you'll give me a kiss first." The smile that has grown on (Y/n)'a face faltered, his face paling before heating up again with many times more force.

"Wh-...Right-?...a kiss?" (Y/n) blinked rapidly trying make sense of it. He'd had a crush on Soul for the longest time. This had to be a dream (or nightmare, it was equally exciting and terrifying). Soul gave a little huff, brows turning upward.

"Don't get so worked up over it, geez-" He bent over a little so his face could be more in reach of (Y/n)'s and tapped his cheek with a forefinger.

"Just lay one on me right here and we'll call it even." (Y/n)'s face felt like it was on fire, and he wished it was real flames so he didn't have to deal with this anymore. He liked Soul, really, truly, undoubtedly. If the doodles he drew in his diary were any proof, there was more than enough. But he didn't have the boldness to announce his dissatisfaction at just a kiss on the cheek. (Y/n) huffed to himself, pouting a little. Oh well, guess a kiss on the cheek would have to do. He leaned forward quickly and pressed his puckered lips to Soul's cheek (which did squish a little, it was cute) before snatching the glitter pink diary and rushing to his room without so much as another 'thanks' in Soul's direction. Soul grinned in a wolfish and lazy way as he watched (Y/n) dash away, rubbing his fingers over where the kiss had been laid.

Maka didn't even have to look up from her book to scold Soul, her lips pursed.

"Don't tease him. You know he likes you." Soul shrugged, the grin never leaving his face.

"Yeah, so what? He's cute when he gets all flustered. It's cool."

———————————————

Ok so yes! Hi guys!! It has been WAYYY too long since I actually posted smth y'all care about. I will say, I'm sorry to everyone else who requested things that yours are taking so long, BUT I am getting them done. My life is just a little hectic with the change from high school to college :)) see y'all in the next one luvlies 💘💞