Thank You!

Hello, my lovely readers!

I know, I've been gone for a long, long time...and my promised update is already LONG overdue, but I'd just like to let you all know that it was because I was going through some tough times at home and at school that I wasn't able to come online at all. Yeah, it wasn't such a good time for me.

But, just about a week ago, things are finally settling in for me and I could finally get myself back on track again so of course, I decided to finish this first.

I'd really like to thank all of you who read this and waited for the update... Thank you for all your patience, thank you for all your understanding... I am so sorry I took such a long time...but I'd never forget or abandon this story.

This story had been my first and it was the story I first wrote back when I started my love towards EreRi/RiRen... So, it will always hold a place in my heart.

FOR ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE BEEN WITH ME ALONG THE WAY; DURING THE PROCESS OF THIS STORY AND DURING MY HIATUS, THANK YOU SO MUCH. I RECEIVED MANY ENCOURAGING COMMENTS AND MESSAGES AND I REALLY, REALLY LOVE ALL OF YOU... YOU GUYS MEAN THE WORLD TO ME!

And now with this story at it's end... I am happy to have fulfilled my promise. But I won't be gone any more! After my exams (May 11 - May 26) I intend to fully dedicate my time to writing stories for all of you again!

THANK YOU!

And I hope to see all of you in my next book: A THOUSAND CRANES FOR YOU