2. Asylum Mission.

Y/N's POV

2 hours later...

I was feeling good about myself inside the cafeteria. Eating my lunch all by myself. You know... It was quiet, alone, and you know, calm. However that was interrupted when the door was opened and closed upon revealing 2 people. It was both Jax and Vince

Jax: Oi Y/N! *he waves at me*

Y/N: Cousin! Vince!

I ran up to them as we give the highest chest bump to each other.

Jax: How was the meeting my man?

Y/N: Fine... Yet boring...

Vince: Well I've heard you've became an Operator now huh? Congrats man. We've also been accepted for the Resistance.

Y/N: Wait that means? You are-.

Jax: Yup. For now you will be leading us into some missions. Although we may need some better clothing.

Y/N: Sick!

Just as we started to sat back to the table where I was eating while chatting about some of the stuff happening. The door once opened again... And when we turned around, we see bunch of the Operators, some of them who we recognized after our encounter with The Forsaken, and some of who we don't know about...

Hank: So Y/N is already here eating lunch...

Deimos: Yo Y/N! Welcome to the crew our leader.

I smiled at Deimos.

Y/N: Heh, thanks.

A man with a beard walks up to me. He was also surprised about how I look. Me and him stared.

Price: Ah so this is Y/N. What a surprise to see you here.

Y/N: *I was confused* And who are you supposed to be?

Price: *salutes to me* Price, Captain Price, and this right here is Ghost, my friend.

Ghost: Greetings lad. I hope we will work together. *he reaches out his hand*

I nodded and shook his hand. I was feeling good about myself that I get to introduce myself to the others. Just as soon, 2 people, one as the same being as Hank, Deimos, and Sanford, and a boy with blonde hair.

Jaune: So you are Y/N. Everybody was talking about you in the base!

Y/N: They have?

Retainer: Why wouldn't we? Adler just told us about who you are and to be fair. What a sad story you had. But interesting stuff about you.

Y/N: HUH?! Since when did you heard about my life before I ever joined?

Jaune: The files....

Flashback.....

3rd Person POV

Adler: Price, Ghost, Retainer, Jaune and Roon.

The 5 who were standing and chatting looked at Adler as he went inside to the meeting room as he took a seat with some files he is carrying.

Price: Sir. What is it?

Adler: I wanted to talk to you guys about someone, and something about him seems to be considered.... unnatural....

Retainer: And that is?

Adler put the files down, and grabbed one of them. The files says Y/N, and about opening it reveals papers of it, the other Operators came near to him. The two picture from the files, one reveals his hoodie at the back, and at the second which reveals his face. It shows his status becoming the youngest member currently in the military he's in. For him, he is currently a Sergeant First Class due to his success in missions. His files also shows that he is skillful in tactics, weapons, and strategies which made him fearless all thanks to the training.