6. A tired Operator.

3rd Person POV

Weaver, Auditor, Retainer, and Jaune are waiting outside of the base nearby the helipad where Y/N and his crew are coming to arrive from the portal after their mission was a success.

Weaver: Quite interested to see our new visitors.

Auditor: Precisely. Since the mission, Y/N has sent many of the people from Terra to actually build a city that is nearby to us. Seems like we are already expanding. However, The Forsaken is still at large of a threat. His move is quite unpredictable. Our people have suffered because of him.

Weaver: Indeed. This is a game of chess now. No matter what attempts The Forsaken gives out, will always be foiled by us.

Jaune was still sitting down waiting for the helicopter to arrive. Retainer was standing up drinking his beer that Deimos gave to him.

Jaune: That mission must've taken a while to complete...

Retainer: Especially that Terra is actually a planet where no human exist in this world. However, the people they are like humans, however they have 1 specific animal trait to them...

Auditor: Not having an actual human in Terra is somewhat a mystery. Us Nevadians do have the same feeling of no actual human being in our world.

The portal soon appeared, and what revealed is a helicopter, signifying that Y/N and his crew with the survivors have arrived during a long operation.

Weaver: Just in time before lunch starts in an hour and a half. *walkie-talkie Y/N* I assume the mission was a breeze?

Y/N: Yeah.... Don't mind me about it.... Freaking Panzers almost scorched me alive like some rotisserie chicken.

Weaver: And the survivors?

Y/N: I expected to be 2 survivors, however there is 9 of them that we secured, although one of then is unconscious and needs to recover while some of them need some medical assistance.

Weaver: Hmm. I'll let my companions know that they need some examinations to do for the survivors. *turns off walkie-talkie*

As the chopper soon landed at the landing pad, the door opened to see Y/N, his team, and the survivors they managed to get from Terra. However they do see a lot of torn clothes. They approached to the team outside waiting for them.

Auditor: Glad to have you guys safe. The Forsaken really messed up big time hasn't he?

Y/N: It was difficult. But we managed to prevent them from taking away more lives as they retreated. Unfortunately they did ended taking some....

Weaver: Hmm. We gotta be more wary about his next attempt... Now I presume these survivors are from Rhodes Island?

Fuze: Yes and no... Only 2 actually that are not from Rhodes Island. *points to Nikolai and Enterprise*

Nikolai: Hello my friend.

Weaver: And you must be?

Nikolai: Nikolai Belinski. I was part of the Great War of Agartha to stop the Dark Aether. Unfortunately me and my comrades lives after we sent Samantha and Eddie to a new uncorrupted world.

Weaver: Then you must be...

Nikolai: The Primis version of my own counterpart.. I do not know what happened to my rest of my brother in arms.

Weaver: I see. Although we might need you to have some examinations along with the other survivors... We may have a discussion between you and some of our best about the Dark Aether.