7. Afterlife Sentence.... + Merry Christmas Announcement

Y/N's POV

I got out of the portal, and what I saw in my eyes, were true.... Hanging bodies... As well as I am in a hallway of prison cells... And there is one thing I know where I am at....

...

...

...

...

Alcatraz...

Weasel's POV

I feel the pain and suffering I endured in Alcatraz.... I brought me back some bad memories of what just happened here... I knew killing my friends would be the only way to break the cycle, but seeing this place once again.... It's going back to hell again...

Doomguy: Weasel? I know how you feel about being here again. But the risk would be high in order to help him....

Weasel: Despite what happened to us, we gotta need his backup.... I know a way where we can try save the souls...

Ro635: And that is?

I smirked.

Weasel: Let's say.... We have built something in a rooftop before..... And we'll do it again... But first we gotta find him..

Y/N's POV

I gripped by M1911. I knew not bringing my Ray Gun was already a regret for me... But, there is no going back now. I need to continue on with my mission.. This is gonna be risky.. But the feels of this hell island, is unbearable... I saw something else however in the hallway of prison cells behind me. I saw that it was some sort of blue ghostly figure... Meaning that person is dead! But the question is why is it here?! Is it, that their souls aren't gone yet? Or is it an illusion? Based on what the person looks like, it's a male based on his voice and he looks like a wendigo. I stepped a bit closer.

Y/N: W-Who are you?

He started to speak with me in an echoing voice.

???: I am my original body soul. However I am in need going to my original body back... And I need your help..

Y/N: But I thought.... you were....

???: Dead? No.... When me and the others died, The Warden is trying to take more lives to bring them into his own world... Even now he's trying punish those again and again until their realization that they cannot escape...

Y/N: The Warden? Is that his name?

The blue ghostly figure nodded at me.

???: That is his name....

Y/N: But, why? Why would he take your own body, yet left the soul?

???: For the pain and suffering me and the others get in our own body every time we escape.... There is no escape for us every time one get caught which leaves them into into their own souls which The Warden will still hunt once they're back in their original soul... He's doing this to torture us forever since what we did bad during the past, but as well take the innocent ones as well... The Warden, is what he is.... A devil...... He wants to feel our suffering... It continues again, and again.

I was astonished of what he said, I started to feel sympathy to the ones being in that hell and suffered because of The Warden.

Y/N: I.... I'm sorry you had to deal through this despite what happened to your body in an attempt to escape... But what did you do to get there in such of hell?

???: From what I remember... It's because of a movement... A movement that we liberate the infected from their own despair and hatred, until realizing that we were also murderers..... A name that puts us in a bad image by others... I didn't want to take vengeance up until what I've done, and my death...