5. Reuniting once again.

Ifrit's POV

I ran and ran soon as possible to see both Price and Fuze along with Hank and Raptor 1 who are waiting for me. I started to ran out of breath after realizing what Papa told me...

Rewind to what happened.....

Ifrit: But what about you?

Y/N: I'll be fine, just go!

Rewind ends.....

I started to stop running to the location where we got dropped of which then the 4 looked at me.

Price: Where's Y/N?

Ifrit: *huffs* He is still out there... I'm sure he'll be-

Until then we heard something. When we looked upon the sky, we see something in the distance. It looked like shooting stars, but the next thing we heard was explosions that was nearby.

Fuze: Is it me? Or did it sound like a missile strike?

Hank: Shall we proceed to pick him up then?

Raptor 1: I don't know, it looks highly dangerous out there..

Price: I'm going to call Y/N...

When he pulled out his walkie-talkie he couldn't try to get much of his signal. He tried it again a few times, only for it to failed the second time.

Price: Y/N? Y/N do you copy? Fuck! No response. What's with him taking so long with the other survivor?

Ifrit: Can I try calling him?

He nodded at me so on I tried to call Y/N with the walkie-talkie, not sure what is going on now....

Y/N's POV

Me, Enterprise, and Nikolai were still running away from those Panzers. They're really catching up to us up until they activated their claws and tried to grapple us which we then dodged it.

Y/N: Do we still need to shoot at them?

Nikolai: It would be a futile attempt to stop and shoot. We need more firepower than that! It is why I'm leading you guys back to where you guys dropped off!

It was then my walkie-talkie was on.

Ifrit: Papa? Where are you? Are you okay?

Y/N: Uh yeah.... We're in a bit of a situation here... We'll be closing by the location!

We continued running and running until Nikolai found the way out if this mess.

Nikolai: That's it! Keep going!

We then got out from the area and started running back to the location where we first started as we saw the rest of my team, Raptor 1 and Hank, and Ifrit waiting for us along with the Ursus Legions soldiers waiting there.

Hank POV

We saw Y/N and another survivor with a commanders cap and a bit of her clothes were torn. But we also see another person who is running with them that looks like he has a headgear on. We don't know what took them so long to be back in our original location... Until I saw something else behind them....

Hank: What is that in the distance behind them?!

Fuze was the first one to see it. Until then, he started to get shocked about what they were being chased by. 3 armored zombies...

Fuze: OH SHIT! PANZERS!

Price: What?!

Fuze: IF THEY GRAB YOU WITH ITS CLAW, THEY'LL TORCH YOU ALIVE WITH THE FLAMETHROWER!