HERE WE GO AGAIN....

Alright, so if the whole false alarm with the deleting stories wasn't bad enough.

Worse, KOSA (or Kids Online Safety Act) will be explained by someone out of the US.

So for those who don't know, KOSA is a bill in the US that is made to "protect the children" by restricting 18+ content to children in the US, and prove you're over 18.

HOWEVER, the bill is there to outright censor any content (which is basically restrict the internet), BEFORE making you prove that you are over 18 in the US. Like essentially, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, ect (in which they have to tell the company that the users are 18 and up).

And honestly I'm fucking sad to see a lot of my US fellows having to suffer through this.

And for those concerning with Wattpad, the company is Canadian. And it won't be deleted (hope not). Plus it won't be affected by those outside of the US. (Also I am not sure if Wattpad will be ever be targeted since it is basically a Canadian company).

BUT, this could mean kids from the US could be censored from any topic that they try to search.

Honestly it's been sad seeing how many American fellows could get affected by the censorship bill.

As a person not in the US (yeah I am not American), I have my prayers for you guys. I better hope everything is over with. And making sure that nothing will be taken away from you.

(Also I do get annoyed if there's another issue with this "Wattpad deletion" going on now... Because knowing what everyone thinks that is 100% is basically not 100%)