pt 2

"ladies are you ready, people be arriving any minutes" megan exclaims, stressing as she paces up and down the living room. i stand up off the sofa and grab her arm trying to get her to chill.
alex and reggie come strolling in to the room, both of them dressed up. the blonde girl in a pink glittery dress while he wears a shirt and pants.

"you both look gorgeous as usual" alex says, giving us both kisses on our cheeks.

"ok ok ok i'm ready" cari yells, stumbling down the hallway in the middle of trying to sort her shoe out. "fletch what are you doing" her best friend asks her, as we all watch her struggle with her boot. "being chaotic as usual" cari answers.

i walk up to her and kneel down, pulling my skirt down at the back so i'm not revealing anything. i fasten the buckle on both of her shoes. "your going to have to help me up, i'm so bad in heels" i say. cari instantly holds her hands out which i take hold of and she pulls me up so i'm standing in front of her.

she takes this opportunity for her eyes to scan up and down my outfit, whilst she subtly bites her lip. "you look..." cari begins to speak but megan interrupts. "let's not ruin my masterpiece here" she says, spinning me around and fixing my blazer. "hot" cari mumbles out behind me.

the door bell goes and megan squeals excitedly, almost deafening me. she answers the door and about 20 people who i've never seen in my life come piling in, helping themselves to drinks.
"you want one?" cari asks, pointing at the table
where all the drinks are. i nod at her and she squeezes her way through the people.

alex stands beside me looking around with confusion. "this is the type of thing you need to be drunk for" she says as even more people arrive. cari comes back, struggling with 4 glasses.

"it's like playing the hunger games trying to get a drink over there" she says, handing me a glass of wine and a shot of tequila which i've heard is her favourite. we cheers our glasses and in sync pour the shot down our throats. i frown my eyebrows as i swallow it. "how do you enjoy that" i ask, but regret my question when i see her squirming at the taste.

"i don't" she tells me, sipping on her wine.
reggie comes over with more shots for us which we all do together.

"babe come here" megan says, taking my hand and pulling me along with her. i look at the others and save bye with the hand my glass it in, being careful not to spill my wine. she takes me over to a group of girls, "this is emilia, em these are some friends of mine that live in new york" meg says, introducing them all.

"this is natalia" she says to me, pointing out the dark haired girl in front of me, dressed in leather pants and a white cropped tank top. "your fucking beautiful" she says to me, leaning in and kissing me on the cheek.

"thank you, you are too" i tell her, trying not come across as awkward. she grabs 2 shot glasses from behind her and pours some tequila in them, handing me one. "what happens at the party stays at the party right" she says, a grin on her face as she cheers her shot against mine.

i keep my eyes on her as we both drink at the same time. "i'm going to the bathroom, i'll find you later ok?" i say and she nods. i walk away and give my drink to alex for her to keep an eye on whilst i go to the bathroom quickly.

i walk back down the hallway joining my friends, "oh i wonder what song this is miss fletcher" i hear alex say as i top up my wine. cari grins and starts dancing a little, alex joining her.

"your hands and your pulling my jeans and your voice real low when your talking to me. your saying something and i'm thinking one thing. your lips when you bite em like this and i'm blushing real hard got me moving my hips" cari sings along loudly.

/
the parties been going on for a few hours now, and i think pretty much everyone is drunk. everyone is in the middle of the living room dancing together. still with no idea who half of these people are.

a pair of hands are placed on my hips from behind, spinning me around to face them, seeing natalia again. "oh hey" i say, bringing my hands behind her neck as we dance together.

"i wondered where you disappeared too" she tells me. i finish the rest of my wine and put it down on the table beside us. "i still can't believe your single" she adds, moving closer to me.

"i cant believe your single either" i say, looking down at her lips and back to her eyes again. within a second she pulls me in, instantly making out with me. she holds me by my waist, pulling my body into her.

"hey there, sorry to interrupt but i need to borrow this one right here" cari says, pulling us away from each other. natalia looks at her with pure annoyance. but cari doesn't care and takes hold of my hand, pulling me down the corridor quickly.

she brings me in her room and closes the door, locking it behind her. without saying anything, she pushes me down onto her bed and attaches her lips to mine with no hesitation. i bring my hands to the sides of her neck as she crawls on top of me. our kiss getting hungrier as time goes on.

cari sits up momentarily, pulling her shirt over her head, with no bra underneath it. "just another one time drunk thing right?" cari asks, her breath heavy, chest rising up and down fast. i nod, and she kisses me once again, snaking her hands underneath my blazer.