do you think of me

surprisingly i've woken up this morning with literally no hang over at all. my forehead is a little sore and bruised from being elbowed in the head but over than that i feel great. i get out of my bed and straighten out the covers, trying my best not to be a messy bitch like i was back at my moms house.

i go to my closet and grab out pair of black sweatpants and a white tank top, which i put on to make myself look slightly more presentable.
i walk into the living room and kitchen where everyone is sat looking rough, eating their breakfast. "morning" i say, grabbing a bowl and making myself some cereal. "you survived i see" megan says, bringing her plate and putting it in the dishwasher

"i actually feel completely fine" i tell her. "she doesn't" megan says, pointing to alex who's asleep on the sofa. i turn around and lean on the counter behind me as i eat my cereal. cari stands up and walks over, "how's your head?" she asks, coming to me and looking at it. "actually kinda bruised" i say.

"damn" she says, leaning beside me and grabbing a bottle of water out of the fridge. i grab my phone and check my emails seeing i've been sent some photos from a past photo shoot i did recently. "woah is that you?" cari says, glancing at the photos.

i nod. she stands next to me and looks at them all. "you look amazing, i thought you'd never been to new york" she asks me, raising her eyebrows. "well not properly, we were here for like an hour so i didn't see anything" i explain to her.

 "well not properly, we were here for like an hour so i didn't see anything" i explain to her

emiliaparker: @victoriasecret

////

cari's pov

i storm into alex's room and collapse onto her bed, not caring that reggie is also in the bed beside her. "cari stop i'm hung over" she says to me. "alex, i'm so so attracted to her to the point that i want to scream" i tell her, shoving my face in the covers and groaning loudly.

"who's this about? that girl from last night?" reggie questions as he messes with his girlfriends hair. "no, no no, emilia" i say and he widens his eyes. "is she not straight?" he asks, clearly oblivious to everything. alex starts laughing but regrets it when her head starts pounding.

"you'd actually make a really hot couple" the blonde girl says, sitting up and resting against the headboard. i once again groan, lifting my head out of the covers one i realise that i can't breathe. "i've never felt this way before, not even towards any of my exes and it's driving me crazy" i tell her.

"cari, take her on a date or something. i saw the way she was looking at you last night, she couldn't keep her eyes off you when you were with that girl. i know she said she didn't want a thing with you, but she's definitely lying to herself" alex explains to me. i adjust myself and sit on the edge of the bed, looking through my phone and places i could take her. i nod to myself and stand up, pacing towards the living room.

i look at emilia who is sat messing about on her phone, megan lay with her head on her lap.
"hey, be ready for 7 tonight. I'm taking you out" i say to her.

she slowly nods, not really sure what to say but i walk away before she has the chance to say no anyway