tequila

"i already feel drunk" alex says as we all walk down the streets of new york, hand in hand with each other looking for the bar we want.

emiliaparker: alex caught me eating cheetos @alexpapiccio

/
we all shared a bottle of tequila before we came out which we probably shouldn't have done but we can complain tomorrow when we're all hung over and throwing up. "there it is" alex says, speeding over to the entrance, dragging me and megan with her. the doorman checks out ID and then let's us all inside the busy building, music blaring through the speakers.

first things first we head over to the bar and grab some shots and some glasses of wine which seems very classy of us. "too emilia finding out who her real dad is after all this time" megan says, as we all cheers our shot glasses together. i smile before we all pour the liquid down our throats.

alex pulls us both onto the dance floor hearing a t swift song playing, squeezing us into the crowd. "well well well, are you guys following me?" we hear from behind us, an arm thrown over mine and alex's shoulders.

"cari!" alex yells, hugging onto her best friend tightly once we all realise it's her. "i thought you were going out for dinner?" she asks.

"well, we did. but i decided to take her here after so i could get drunk, but it's the most boring date i've ever been on in my life" cari admits, making us all laugh instantly. i look around, no sign of the girl she's with anywhere.

"so where is your date then?" megan asks, may as well have been reading my mind. "she went to the bathroom" cari says.

"are you gonna kiss her?" megan questions, seeing her instantly shake her head and pull a disgusted face. i look to cari, seeing a whole bottle of tequila in her hand. i take it off of her and start drinking some of it. she looks at me, her eyes scanning up and down my body as she smiles. "how did you get a whole bottle?" alex questions, looking at it in shock.

"told the bar guy i'd hook up with him if he sold it for me. so he did, but i gave him a fake number" she explains, almost making me choke on the drink i have in my mouth. i start coughing and cari rubs my back, giggling at me.

"hey i wondered where you disappeared too" a girl says, appearing, worming her hand around cari's waist who clearly looks uncomfortable. "oh sorry yeah i just bumped into my friends" cari says, holding her hand towards me for me to give her the tequila back. i take a couple more sips and then hand it back to her, watching as she instantly starts drinking it.

i take my attention back to the girl beside her, full black outfit, black hair, nose piercing, lip piercing, eyebrow piercing. honestly not someone i could picture cari with at all. "wanna go and dance?" the girl says to cari, squeezing her waist. i feel her tense up beside me, but she nods, leaving the bottle of tequila with us and following her, standing not too far from us so we can keep an eye out.