Ch. 2) How Jeff met Steph

Stephanie's Point of View:

Two days had passed at Aunt Lori's house. Two easy days of sleeping, eating, watching chick flicks with her and playing arcade games with little Ryan. It was Monday, my beginning at a private school. I was nervous. Imagine if you started at a whole NEW school and knew nobody there. Yeah, pretty scary, huh?

"You will like it at Crimson High, Steph. It is a private 7th to 12th grade school. One of the top private schools. Mark and I have donated over ten thousand dollars to the school. Ryan don't you like the school?" Aunt Lori asked as she drove us.

"It's alright, but it definitely not smart for them to set up a school with 7th to 12th graders. There's people with overgrown facial hair and kids with peach fuzz. I get trampled in the halls. Some seniors are gigantic." Ryan said as he rolled his eyes.

I gulped, "I'm not use to wearing uniforms."

"The uniform looks fine on you." Aunt Lori said as the car stopped.

Ryan and I waved goodbye as we walked up to the school. It was weird for me because it was the middle of October, and I had just transferred out of a regular public high school in Sherwood City. Ryan was use to the school's uniform and schedule while I was clueless. Ryan assisted me on finding my classrooms. We were early and still had 20 minutes until 8' o clock.

"Steph, I'm going to head to the library to print out my homework." Ryan said.

I nodded and set him free.

I didn't know what to do so I decided to walk around for a while. I stopped for a moment to look at my schedule and just then I was approached by a soft yet stern voice,

"Hey! You can't stand there! You are standing on the school's insignia. We just got it engraved in the concrete last month." he said.

I quickly stepped off the school insignia and replied with,

"I'm sorry, I didnt realize..."

I looked up and it was then I saw him; his dreamy hazel eyes, his chocolate hair, his body. He had to be more than a foot taller then me. I was only about 5'3, while he stood at 6'4. I was memorized. (MESSAGE FROM THE AUTHOR: LOOK UP PIETRO BOSELLI)

He had was wearing a blue shirt and a bluish beige leatherman jacket, his body was well framed, he looked extremely fit. He was beautiful. I couldn't stop staring. I found myself smiling uncontrollably. His voice was deep yet so gentle, heavenly.

"Are you new here?" he asked.

I nodded, I couldn't speak.

"Im Jefferey Bosh but you can call me Jeff." he said as he offered me a hand shake.

"Hi Jeff, I'm Stephanie Brandt but you can call me Steph." I responded as I shook his warm, and gripping hand.

He laughed,

"Your hands are so small. Sorry I kind of yelled about the insignia, I didnt mean to."

He let go of the handshake, and I was still mesmerized. His twinkling eyes were now an insignia carved on the front lobe of my left side brain. I analyzed his leather-man jacket. It read as, CHS Water Polo.

Jeff's Point of View:

Someone was standing on the school insignia, the insignia that my family had donated $2,000 for. The engraving was still settling. I decided to say something;

"Hey! You can't stand there! You are standing on the school's insignia. We just got it engraved in the concrete last month."

The girl turned around, and there she stood with a surprised gaze. I regretted approaching her rudely. I apologized for calling her out like that and I gently shook her hand. Her name was Stephanie and she was new to the school.

Stephanie's Point of View:

After we shook hands, a girl ran up to Jeff.

"Jeff, where have you been? I've been looking for you!" the girl pouted.

She looked at me and asked Jeff,

"Who is this?"

Jeff told her, "She's new, her name is Steph."

The girl introduced herself,

"I'm Andrea Leer. I'm the school ASB coordinator for all school dances. Nice to meet you, Steph."

"Nice to meet you too, Andrea." I replied. She wrapped her arms around Jeff's waist. I looked at my shoes to avoid any awkwardness.

"So, what were you two talking about?" Andrea asked as she looked at me.

"Oh nothing, I just told her to get off the school insignia." Jeff told her.

Andrea gasped, "Standing on the school insignia? That's so disrespectful."

I was about to apologize but Jeff quickly spoke,

"She didnt know, Andrea. It's fine. She is new. Give her a break."

I stopped looking at the ground and looked up at Jeff, I smiled as a thank you.

Andrea opened her mouth again,

"Well, just letting you know, Steph. Standing on the school insignia can get you expelled next time."

All I could do was nod.

"I'll see you around, Steph." Jeff said as him and Andrea walked away, holding hands.

I knew it. A guy like him had to be with a girl like her. In every movie, hanging out with the popular girl's boyfriend always meant trouble and drama.

I didn't like drama. I didn't plan to talk to Jeff again, but I knew that would be difficult to follow through with.

The bell rang and I went to my first class.

***Quick Message from the author:

There should be a picture for EVERY chapter, none should be missing. Hopefully you guys can see them :) if not, please tell me so I can fix the problem!