Ch.5) Fading

Andrea's Point of View:

Who was she? Who was the girl that my boyfriend, Jeff, had been talking to? For some reason, I felt threatened, her luscious dark brown hair brought out her emerald eyes did not leave my head. Was she flirting with Jeff today int he morning? I felt like a character from a cheesy high school movie; but if you had a good-looking boyfriend, you would want to keep him to yourself too. You can't blame me for being a little suspicious. It was lunch and I was sitting on Jeff's lap.

"Want some quishe? My butler packed it for me." I said as I waved the spoon in front of Jeff's mouth.

"No, I'm alright." he said as he closed his mouth.

I set my food aside,

"What is wrong with you?" I asked bluntly.

He combed his hand through his hair and said,

"Sometimes you can be so mean."

"What do you mean? I'm an angel to you!" I said as I gave him a big kiss. He gently moved me off his lap.

"Jeff! I dont want to sit on the bench, it'll get my Versace skirt dirty." I pouted. I sat back on his lap and tucked my face near his smooth neck.

"Fine, sit on my lap. But, today you were rude. You were rude to that new girl." he said with a sigh.

"My gosh, Jeff. You're still on this case? She stepped on the school insignia!" I replied.

"She didn't know & sometimes you give us a bad reputation. It's like all rich people are mean, but we're not." Jeff said as he kissed me on the cheek.

"I'm not mean, Jeff. Now, will you just forget about her?"

He nodded and we began to kiss again.

Jeff's Point of View:

As I ate lunch with my girlfriend, Andrea I thought about the morning and how Andrea might have startled the new girl. What was her name again? Oh, it was Stephanie, I mean Steph.

She was so gentle when I shook her hand, and she looked at me as if I was a work of art. I don't know why I remember it so much, but since it was early in the morning, her eyes shimmered from the sunlight and it reminded me of the Aurora Borealis on a summer's night. As lunch time faded away, I found my feelings for Andrea fading as well.