Chapter 1

Dear readers!
Here is the first chapter! I really hope you will give it as much love as my last book was given.
I want to mention that this book is entirely opposite from my last book. This one is related to Muslim, desi culture . I hope you will enjoy it.

Please comment and do not forget to vote!

Author's POV

Well illuminated living room screamed luxury and wealth. An ample fire place blazed in the corner to provide warmth and comfort in the middle of the cold night . Yet no comfort or peace existed in the resisdents of the house . Rather dull faces with fearful eyes stared at the cruel young man seated infront of them . His whole being screamed power and arrogance . His dark ,black eyes void of any emotion. A smirk on his lips as he observed the helplessness of the middle aged couple  .

His men in black suits surrounded the place making the family gulp with fear and uncertainity .

He glaced around the huge living room that failed to impress him a bit. Yet the fearfull expressions of the couple's few close relatives left him oddly satisfied.

Fools believed they could sort this matter by talking!

"We swear we have no idea where he is . He left without a word ." the woman pleaded. His heart flipped at the tears of the woman who was of his mother's age only if his mother was alive today . She would not be proud of him. But what option he had anyway?

He was not the one to change his plans and he would never. A mere crying woman was nothing to melt his stone heart.

"Look young man , its best in interest for both of us if you give our grandson to us , we will brought him up with upmost love and care and you won't have to bear the burden of an illegitimate child nor will society taunt you." The man tried to explain. His blood boiled as that man talked about his two months old nephew , He was not that heartless to hate a baby but he did not love him either. He was right now a laughingstock of society because of that child he still had in his house . But as selfish as it was , that baby was his key to revenge .

"Yes , but what will I get out of it ? My reputation is already ruined along with my family , my father is no more and I am just a laughingstock of the social circle I was once respected and feared in . All that because of your coward son and now his unwanted child ." He seethed in anger as he glared at the man who seemed to shut up at his reply.
He wasn't going to make it easy for any of them. He was hungry for revenge and revenge was what we would get at any cost.

" Then what do you want huh? you have been scaring and threatening us through your men since days . Now that you are finally talking to us face to face please tell us ." The woman pleaded again . This time he smirked . Seeing the tensed and helpless look of them all.
He was getting close to his goal. Making them beg until he finally announce the fair deal he was there to offer.

" Son, we understand what you have been through because of our family, we know its been very hard for you to lose your everything including your only parent but now what? what do you want us to do ?" the man finally gave up.

His eyes turned red with anger as he glared at him.
Liars!

They did not undertand what he had been through and what he was still facing . After all they haven't had any first hand experience of that.

" You don't undertand and you can't unless you go through the same ." He stated . It took them a while to get what he meant but as they did , their heartbeats turned rapid and fear crept deeper in them. They silently prayed it was not what they were thinking.