Chapter 2

Dear readers!
I hope you will enjoy this chapter. Please comment to let me know and Do not forget to vote❤❤

Author's POV

Alihan impatiently tapped his feet on the floor of the living room he was sitting in yesterday and again tonight . He gazed at his watch , 1:30  am now . He glanced at the Qazi sitting across him with a tensed look as he held a register close to him sensing the dreadful atmosphere of the house. He could leave , he wasn't exactly forced but seeing the big , bulky men with guns he decided otherwise.

Alihan could hear noises from upstairs were the family was right now. All he knew that the girl he was there to take with him , was called back to her house and she wasn't making it any easy for her family . And indirently for him as well .

He had never seen her , did not even find it important enough to know what her name was . All he was concerned about was that Hamza had a younger sister and he decided she would be his pawn . She would play most significant role in his revenge.
Thats all and now he regreted it as he sat in that living for last one and half hour with a worried sick Qazi waiting for that family he hated so much to convince their daughter.

Finally the wait was over , he watched the same middld aged man who was present yesterday walk down , tears pooled at the bay of his eyes as he helplessly glanced at him and called the Qazi up where the girl was .

He sighed , finally. He hadn't even seen this girl and she was already making him restless .

He lost track of time as he was lost deep in his thoughts. So many emotions surfaced as he kept thinking about happenings of last several months , especially recent happenings and how he ended up here , getting married to a stranger girl and that too forcefully , without her consent. He felt disgusted and somewhat regretful but he stopped himself as he thought about everything he and his father had to face especially his father's heart attack which he couldn't survive. He was this hearbroken and depressed.

Just this thought was enough to put end to the softness gathered in his heart for this family and their daughter. They deserved this. All of them did.

The Qazi was back to him now and soon enough with three QUBOOL HAIN he became someone's husband. He was supposed to feel a lot of emotions right now. He was supposed to have his family with him right now. This all shouldn't be happening like this.
For a guy who had never dated his whole life and waited patiently to rightfully form a halal bond with a woman , this all should have been so beautiful , a fruit for his patience but no , life was cruel and so he felt nothing at all

He felt empty.

The family was downstairs now. Her father was holding a small suitcase , her mother was crying hysterically as if it was a funeral well, it was no less than a funeral , perhaps somewhat more painful.

He looked down , not wanting to witness the effect of hearts he had broken today. His mind a mess now had started to become blank .

And then it happeneded , He felt his world stop revolving as his eyes landed on her brown leather khussa covering her feet first since he was already looking down. Now he dared to raise his eyes ever so slowly as if the time itself was slowing down for him to compose himself .

He wasn't thinking about the looks of the girl before and during he took this decision . It did not matter at all for him . He did not think how she would look like up until this very moment .

She stood there in her plain black shalwar kamez , her petite form shivering as she clenched the sides of her shawl.
Her long , almost staright and brown hair falling to her waist . She wasn't short but not tall either. Just perfect height .