Chapter 7

Author's POV

Anna smirked internally as an evil idea rolled in her mind. She used to be someone who could not hurt an ant but too bad , her situation painted her mind as well . To get out of this hell she could go to all and every lenghth and she was up for that . For she had already sworn to not become this man's puppet at least not without a fight .

She ,in the heat of the moment took hold of the first heavy object she saw on the way that happened to be a crystal vase . She planned to hit this monster with it without a second thought that he could actually die but before she could execute her plan , the vase in a swift motion fell right from her hand as it was already a lot more heavy than her one hand could hold it properly .

It broke into pieces causing a smashing sound loud enough to startle all present ,right on her foot.
The sharp broken pieces pierced through her skin making her let out a painful shriek . The crash was so sudden and heavy that she felt immense pain splitting her foot in half.

Alihan froze hearing her voice, his eyes widened as he looked down at her bleeding foot. The blood was everywhere around it along with shiny shattered crystal. He dared to look up at her face that had an extremely painful expression on it. Needles pierced through his heart and he felt his stomach dropping just by a mere look at her .

She stumbled back the moment he left her shaking hand and held the nearest furniture for support . She always had a tough time looking at the sight of blood especially her own and now she did not have the courage to look towards her aching foot. She sobbed feeling helpless.

Alihan jerked his head slightly in attempt to take a hold of his emotions. As his own senses rushed back to him , he abruptly crouched down to examine her foot. She despite wanting to push him away did not find in herself the strength to do so.
He slowly and carefully tried to touch her foot so he could take the bigger shards out first but as soon as his hand touched her , she felt a burning sensation . Not caring about her pain or the blood , she moved away .

The attempt to walk resulted in a disaster and she cursed herself mentally for moving. A sharp pain erupted in her leg and she held the wall to not let herself wall .

Amma Bi came forward but Anna held her hand up to stop her . She was in no mood to accept any act of kindness from these people.

Alihan's heart clenched at the sight of fresh tears rolling down her eyes . How he was grateful a few moments ago for seeing her without tear filled eyes and now he had made her cry again . And this time, he caused her to even bleed. She was right for he is indeed a monster .

"You can't walk properly please let me help you walk to the room. " Amma Bi insisted making Anna finally cave in.She did not have any other option unless she wanted to crawl herself to the room and make a fool out of herself.
Moreover they were so many in number and she could never escape them . She needed to act smart and make a plan.

Alihan watched helplessly as Amma Bi took her to room  Her bleeding foot leaving traces of blood behind. Every sight engraving in his mind so strongly he won't ever forget everything he was doing to her.

He called the doctor to come earlier before going to her room . He knew she hated his sight but he had to make her understand that running from here won't help .

Amma Bi stood close to her holding a glass of water in hand. First aid box was placed a few feet away from her on the table.

"Mere pyari beti , please drink some water and let me do your dressing. Look your foot is bleeding badly ." Amma Bi pleaded. She was trying to convince her but Anna only kept crying hysterically while holding her face in her palms. She felt so helpless right now.