Chapter 8

Alihan drove on the empty roads like a crazy man , murmuring prayers for her  . His men were busy trying to find her everywhere since last two hours yet no news from them .
But he knew one thing . If something happens to her he won't ever forgive himself , hell he won't even survive.

**********************

Alihan paced back and forth in the porch. He had just arrived home  in the afternoon. They had been finding her all night and finally she was found by one of the groups of his men. He wanted to go to bring her himself but they were already on their way .

Galib had just informed him that they had to use chloroform to stop her from escaping. His head was bursting with the thought. She was made unconscious just to bring her back. This was not settling well with him.

He rubbed his hands in impatience and anxiousness  . His impatience changed into desperation eyeing the car enter through the front gates   .

He braced himself before walking in long strides towards the car. His men one by one came out. He was burning from within at the fact that these men must have touched her!
He had strictly instructed them to not touch her if not in dire need let alone harm a strand of hair on her.

"Move aside, don't touch her! " His authoritative, rough voice froze everyone to their place. He opened the door to her side to find her unconscious .This was the third time in three days he saw her in this state and he hated himself for it .

He scooped her up in his arms , her face rested peacefully on his chest and he felt his heart swelling . A sudden feeling of being at home filled his being. The peace he had been missing all his life was felt by him at this very moment.

He took her inside ignoring curious gazes of his staff .

Ever so gently ,he placed her on bed instantly missing her warmth  but when her face was turned to the side in process ,his heart was gripped in a wrecking feeling at the sight .

His eyes watered unknowingly and he felt the beating of his heart stopping for a moment as he felt something dropping to the pit of his stomach.

A very visible mark of a brutal slap was on her left cheek . Her delicate skin was all red around that area and now had started to turn blue transforming into a bruise.

He fisted his hands looking at her. She laid so silently ,he even wished he saw her tears or hear her yelling . That all was better than this deadly sight .
His heart shattered .

"I am sorry. I am so sorry!" it was barely a whisper . His voice heavy with emotions as he caressed her bruised cheek ever so gently. More tears threatening to fall out. The guilt embraced him intensely. The fact that she was physically abused because of him broke him from within. He just knew at this moment that he would never move on from this. He could never forgive himself.

With one last glance at her, He briskly began to walk towards those men of his .

"Who hit her?" His voice firm yet calm as he approached them. Slow yet dominating. Something about it shook everyone from within with fear .

"I am asking something! Who the hell dared to raise his hand on my WIFE?" He screamed this time. He eyes held fire. And he was ready to burn anyone to ashes in this fire .

He was always known to be arrogant ,rude and cold but today something about him was so terrifying ,even Galib stood there petrified .

"Sir..  None of us could handle her, she was about to escape again .We had to somehow stop her so I... .." A bulky man confessed knowing very well that hiding was of no use. He would know by one way or other.