Chapter 3

Dear readers!
Don't forget to vote and please leave your comments to let me know if you are liking this story!

❤❤❤

Author's POV

Alihan along with his men took long strides towards his cars . But as his eyes fell on the woman crying hysterically at the threshold of the house , he stopped.

Gulping ,he walked with slow steps towards her . It certainly was not a part of the original plan , he knew he was not supposed to do it yet he failed to stop himself.

" She is very fragile and sensitive . Please don't hurt her . At least not physically." Her mother begged. Alihan's heart clenched as he heard her.

Yes, that was what they should be fearing about even though he wasn't going to lay a finger on her but they did not need to know that. After all this was supposed to be just a revenge on them.

But he still found himself uttering those words , he never imagine he would to that family.

" I have already hurt her enough knowing very well that she is innocent . I promise to  not hurt her any further and make it somewhat easy for her. The revenge was supposed to be for you all . She shouldn't have become a part of this."  Her mother watched him with wide eyes as he finished . The man who was no less than a monster was saying words she least expected to hear from him.

But could she trust him?

she didn't  have much choice so she just watched with teary eyes as he left .

The neighbourhood slept peacefully in their homes. Nobody witnessed what happened. The tragedy that took place in the darkness of  tonight would tarnish her daughter's reputation and image along with theirs in the light of the day from tomorrow onwards.

Her fate was sealed by her own parents. They sent her away, their precious little princess with a Monster!

******************

Alihan glanced to his left where she sat in the farthest corner of his car . Her head tilted towards the window where she was blankly staring at . Tears not stopping at all. She kept crying without any sound. As if her pain was deprived of voice.

He felt uncomfortable at the sight of her tears and wanted to do something. Anything.
For the first time in his life , a calm man like him was desperate. He knew he was the last person she would want to let her help with something so he forced himself to stay quite and rooted to his place and with a heavy heart he did so.

Anna watched as they left the city she was born in , leaving all the happy days she had spent there along with her family and friends who she was uncertain if she would see again.

Unknown to her she was going towards the same city where she had returned from just this morning , a city in the north , in the heart of mountains where she was resided in for last five years ,the very same city  which was also a home to her husband for last eight years .

Fate played them so smoothly they could not even imagine.

Anna hated rides , they terrified her . She avoided them at all costs. Majority of times , it was her family that visited her because she simply could not travel due to her severe motion sickness . Only she knew how she managed to travel for 7 hours just this morning and how she had been burning with high fever since then. And all the tragic , sad and recent  happenings of her life only made it worse.