Chapter 4

Dear readers,
Do not forget to vote and comment!

Happy reading❤❤❤

Author's POV

Anna who never wanted to sit back in that car reluctantly walked back wondering why they were being so nice to her. She could only think of what terrible things they would do to her after taking her to where the hell they were taking her .

Alihan gestured Galib to stop to hear him out first.
He instructed him to offer her some plastic bags in case she needs to throw up again and told him to stop at any next roadside resturant or diner.

Half an hour later she was throwing up again . Alihan with all his effort stopped himself again to not comfort her. He turned off the heater in the car . If not much ,he knew that heaters prove to be worsening motion sickness.

Soon enough the car was pulled into a driveway of a roadside cafe much to Anna and Alihan's relief. She couldn't bear the sickness any longer and he couldn't see her like that.

Clutching her shawl close to her chest she walked behind him with Galib by her side.
She could finally breath properly since she was out of that damned car .

Alihan made sure she is seated first in a comfortable cafe chair before sitting across her.

Galib was sent by Alihan to find any nearby pharmacy to bring Paracetamol  for her. He wasn't comfortable with the idea of giving her some other med that can prove to be more effective without doctor's recommendation.

Even he hadn't realised yet that he was very concerned and careful regarding her health and her well-being already. He wasn't even supposed to be doing that . But there he was helpless with his feelings and emotions doing things against his plan . Maybe that was the power of Nikah.

Anna for the first time ,looked at his face. He was supposed look like a monster . She thought his cruelty would be reflected through his personality . Thats was she had been imagining him since her parents told her . But looking at him now , she could see her imaginations proving to be wrong.

This man was gorgeous yet broken. Anna had always been great at reading people and looking at him now , she could tell he was hurt. His black eyes held pain and bitter memories. His troubled expressions spoke thousands of words yet his lips were sealed.

Anna had always been the girl who always avoid looking at non-mehrams unless necessary . She would lower her eyes and keep her head up with confidence and honour . But now she watched this stranger who was fatefully her mehrem now,her husband ,he was staring into space with sadness and worry etched on his face.

Why he did not look like a moster-she wondered . Nevertheless he was the most handsome man she had seen even with his black hair messed up giving how many times he had ran his hands through them.

Alihan snapped back to reality when waiter politely asked him to order. He took a look at the menu and at this hour the manu wasn't huge and he did not know what the girl in front of him would prefer so he ordered everything on the menu including three available drinks for her, coffee ,tea and hot cocoa for he did not know what she would like.

Anna who was too lost in her own mind did not notice what he just did. She kept her gaze on her hands that were on her lap aimlessly.

Alihan sighed deeply ,observing her. She looked even more beautiful in bright enough cafe lightening . Her face had a glow after continuous crying. Eyes swolled and red ,so was her red cute nose .
Her shawl on her head now, he didn't notice when she covered her head but prying eyes from some men around surely must have made her do it .He felt his blood boiling as he tilted his head slightly to glance at the table facing her.