1

Bai Yichen woke up by the knock in the door,when he opened his eyes what greeted him was not a white hospital ceiling but a thatched roof.

Shouldn't he be at the hospital?He clearly remembered he was pushed off the roof by his friend.

knock knock

"Are you dead? Why aren't you opening the door? Even if you are dead,you are still marrying that fool."

Knock

Bai Yichen stood up to open the door and he was greeted by a chubby man.
"Why didn't you open the door? Where is your wedding outfit?Do you want to marry like this and let the villagers think we didn't treat you right?You want to drag my Bai family's name to mud again?"

The chubby man pushed Bai Yichen inside harshly and raised his hand to slap him.

Bai Yichen quickly doged to a side and avoided the slap.

"Y-you...unfilial hump.Even if you don't want to marry him,you still have to.Get ready,he will be here soon."
The man sneered at him thinking of his plans and left.

Bai Yichen was feeling a bad premonition.He closed the door and looked at the mirror.He was shocked to see his own face looking so pure and delicate.The face reflecting in the mirror had high bridge nose,doe like eyes, slightly pouty lips and silver hair.
He even had a red mole between his eyebrows and the mole was really dark in color.

Suddenly he felt dizzy and lost his consciousness.

He was woken up by a man's shout.
"He have to agree to this or else how is my Min Ge'er going to get married.Village chief you have to make him agree to this."

Bai Yichen looked around and noticed that he is in a different room.He stood up to see the commotion outside.

"Village chief! look he woke up,please make him agree to this or else my son's life is ruined."

Bai Yichen found that this is the same man,who woke him up previously.He looked at the crowd,and noticed a middle aged man who looked dignified.This must be the village chief.

He was suddenly brought to a warm embrace.He glanced at the man.
"my fulang, you woke up hehehe"the man showed a toothy grin.This must be the man he was married to.

He patted his hand and looked at the village chief.The village chief coughed and said"ahem, your uncle's family want you to agree on something.They want to cut off all ties with you and will provide an acre of field."

The villagers and village chief frowned,this is too cruel of Bai Ya's family.They first spread those rumors, married Chen Ge'er to a fool then want to cut all their ties,how will the ger survive with a fool as his husband and without the support of his family?This is simply making the newly weds life miserable.

"Village chief I agree"Everyone was stunned at this words."But I have a condition"

Wang Jing"what is it?we agree to it."
Bai Yichen"You have to give me not only the field but also 10 taels of silver."

Wang Jing"what? You are simply forcing us to death ba."
The villagers also started whispering hearing his demand.
The Village chief"Chen Ge'er,you are a little excessive in this demand."

Wang Jing pointed at him"if we gave you 10 taels,how will my children get married in the future ba.We raised you in vain,you white ungrateful wolf"

Bai Yichen looked at his cousin who was glaring at him and his uncle who wasn't saying anything but looking at him with sympathetic and guilty eyes.
He sneered."Then 5 taels but I will take my mirror with me."

Bai Min"what? No,daddy don't let him take it ah." He tugged Wang Jing sleeves.Wang Jing was also reluctant to give the mirror since he had long coveted it.

The village chief,"that's final then,you will give him the mirror and 5 taels of silver."

"But village chie-"

"Or you can give him ten taels of silver."The Village chief looked at Bai Ya's family.

Wang Jing gritted his teeth"okay,village chief"
"But daddy-"
Wang Jing glared at Bai Min to shut him up.

The village chief wrote the terms and conditions and gave each side a copy .But Bai Yichen didn't take it,"I want the mirror and sliver taels first,then only I will accept it."

Wang Jing face was as dark as a burnt pot,now he can't cheat him.He thought that even if it was agreed he won't give him money and the mirror but now he have to give it in front of the villagers.
"I-I will go get it."He glared at Bai Yichen and went home.

Bai Yichen glanced at the back of Wang Jing.He knew what they thought so he forced them to hand over in front of all villagers.

Soon Wang Jing brought the mirror and 5 taels of silver.He gritted his teeth and reluctantly hand over the things.

The village chief knew that the matter was over,he glanced at Bai Ya's family in disappointment and went his home.The villagers also scattered after having their fill and went to gossip with each other.

Wang Jing gave a viscous look to Bai Yichen,snorted and left. His cousin Bai Min glared at him then followed his daddy.His uncle Bai Ya gave him a guilty look and cousin brother Bai fu looked at him with complicated eyes,then left.

Bai Yichen breathed a sigh of relief,then he realised he was still in his husband's embrace,he glanced at his husband.His husband was also glancing at him and he gave a toothy grin.Bai Yichen shook his head,then dragged his husband inside and locked the door.

__________________________________
Hey!finally my exams has finished and I am back.
Is anyone reading the story?Your response will really motivate me to write further.
This story will be updated once a day.
And no it's not a plothole about mirror and marriage(when unconscious) but you will know how it all started and events when he was unconscious in the next chapter ✧⁠◝⁠(⁠⁰⁠▿⁠⁰⁠)⁠◜⁠✧