Chapter 21

Bai Yichen and Long Mingyu went to the kitchen and started preparing the ingredients. Bai Yichen washed the rice and cooked it in a pot. At certain intervals he will remove the foam and cover it. After doing it for some time, the rice would be ready to eat. Long Mingyu was helping him lit a fire.

The vegetables in the backyard were just planted, so he had brought vegetables like spinach, cabbage, mustard leaf greens at the town. He took the spinach and mustard leaf greens, cleaned and washed it. He created a small bundle and chopped it into thin strips with a knife, by the time the rice was cooked, the vegetables were also cut.

He took a strip of pork belly which was delivered by Yang uncle in the morning along with chopped meat, and cut it into evenly thick slices. The iron pot was also brought newly in the valley town, he heated it and put the pieces in it. All along Long Mingyu was helping him lit a fire and chatted with him about what he saw in the town. 

The fat melted and left an aroma, he stirred it frequently and covered it. Bai Yichen also asked Long Mingyu to sit a bit far away from the stove as fatty meat tends to burst after some time and he could be splashed with hot oil when he was stirring the meat.

When the meat became brown in color indicating that it was cooked he added some cumin seeds and black pepper, after the cumin seeds became brown he added the chopped vegetables, tumeric and salt to taste. After stirring it he covered it and let it to cook in a low heat. When the chopped leafy green vegetables got cooked he served it with rice.

"Fulang it's delicious even the vegetables are tasty after cooking it with meat."

"Then eat some more."

"Mm."

After they ate dinner,Long Mingyu washed the dishes, Bai Yichen wanted to help but Long Mingyu didn't let him help. Bai Yichen went to the bedroom and counted the money earned today, it was an income of 180 copper coins but he bought an iron pot and veggies costing him 153 copper coins so although only 27 copper coins were left, Bai Yichen knew it was a profitable business.

After counting the coins, he went to the bench in the yard and sat down. From the bench you could see Long Mingyu washing dishes. Then he just looked at the stars and thought about his life here, although he didn't have luxury like in the previous world, he felt alive in this world. Now he has a lover, friends, loving elders, pollution free environment, healthy food and most importantly peace.

He doesn't want to go back, he just wants to live here with his lover surrounded by honest people and maybe his.... the original owner's parents can come back someday. Suddenly in the bedroom, within the cabinet a mirror glowed but it went unnoticed by the owners of the house.

Long Mingyu washed the dishes and went to look at his fulang. He was mesmerized by his appearance. His silver long hair is comparable to the moonlight, his skin is comparable to a fine quality jade, his doe eyes are like that of a deer and his lips..Long Mingyu had an urge so he went to his fulang and kissed him on the lips.

Bai Yichen was shocked but slowly responded to his kiss as he knew it was his husband . The two kissed for a long time and a silver thread connected their lips after they separated from each other. They looked into each other's eyes and connected their foreheads as if they were saying something through telepathy.
The moonlight shining on them makes both of them ethereal, just like a pair of immortal lovers.

"Aren't you sleepy?"

"No, I just like to look at you."

Bai Yichen smiled and kissed the corner of his lips."Mm but I feel sleepy?"

"Then you sleep and I will look after you."

"Look after me?."

"Yeah what if a thief comes and robs me of my fulang?"

"Haha but your fulang will beat his ass before he does."

"Then I will help you keep out the mosquitoes."

"Okay let's go to sleep."

Both of them went to bed and lay down. Long Mingyu draped his arm and leg over his husband and Bai Yichen snuggled at his husband's chest.
Being so close, Long Mingyu smelled cape jasmine again, he was so fascinated that he sniffed and searched for the source and he found the source on his fulang.

He tightened his hug and Bai Yichen groaned in his sleep. Long Mingyu wanted to post a  sneaky kiss on Bai Yichen's neck but he couldn't hold it and started to suck it gently. After adding another red purple mark on his neck, Long Mingyu felt satisfied. He buried his head in his fulang's hair and fell asleep.

Early in the morning both of them woke up and got dressed. Bai Yichen felt a slightly tingling sensation on his neck and went to look for the mirror in the cabinet. He saw a purple bruise on his neck, he looked at Long Mingyu but his husband felt guilty and looked away. Bai Yichen became more sure of the fact that his husband was definitely watching out for mosquitoes for him but the bigger mosquito was he, himself.

Bai Yichen went to Long Mingyu, and gently bit his chin. Long Mingyu was aggrieved, he licked him but his fulang bit him. Bai Yichen smiled knowing his thoughts "I am punishing my husband for leaving such a big mosquito behind."

Hearing it, Long Mingyu grinned "hehe, then next time I can still suck my fulang's neck. I don't mind if you bite me again."
Bai Yichen shook his head.

They quickly went to the kitchen and started preparing ingredients, Yang uncle also came to deliver meat but he also brought Yang Amu. But uncle and Amu asked about his business and were relieved to find that it was going nice, then they started helping him.

After some time the Chen family brothers arrived, six of them each had a bowl of momo and went towards the bullock cart. The four of them and the Yang couple separated after the bullock card swayed to the town. After reaching the town they paid the money to the uncle and started the second day of business.