Chapter 15

Everyone got out of the bullock cart and paid 2 copper coins per person and headed home.

When they reached home, Long Mingyu was still angry with Bai Yichen and went straight to their room after placing the things in the kitchen. Bai Yichen sighed helplessly and went to their bedroom where he found Long Mingyu laying on their bed, facing the wall.

He went and gently poked his arm but he got no response. He tried to turn him over to face him but still go no response from him. He lowered his head and whispered in his ears "xiangong...husband."
Long Mingyu trembled slightly but he didn't have any intention to turn over to him.

Seeing him trembling but still not giving in, Bai Yichen wanted to try something mischievous. He smirked and whispered "my brother Mingyu." Then he kissed his ear and lightly bit him on it.

Suddenly Bai Yichen world turned upside down, he was pressed on the bed by Long Mingyu. Long Mingyu has clasped his both wrist above his head using one hand and his other hand was around his waist, stoking him gently.
He whispered in hoarse voice "my fulang must not mess with a beast."

Bai Yichen laughed out loud seeing his innocent husband say something so ambiguous.
" hahahaha who taught you to say something like this hm?"His eyes soon filled with tears due to excessive laughing.
"Hahaha my brother Mingyu thinks himself as a beast ah?" He looked at Long Mingyu's eyes with his watery eyes.

Long Mingyu looked at Bai Yichen's doe-like watery eyes and his heart felt hot. "I don't know who taught me this but I know what I want now"
He lowered his head and kissed Bai Yichen.

The kiss was different from his previous ones, past kisses were filled with love, gentleness and a hint of shy innocence but this kiss was filled with hot love, possessiveness and desire.

Bai Yichen was shocked at first but he slowly closed his eyes accepting his feelings for this recently met man and reciprocating the kiss.

Long Mingyu was sucking Bai Yichen lips like lollipop, wanting to eat his lips. Bai Yichen was also reciprocating the kiss with similar enthusiasm.
Long Mingyu released his wrist but intertwined both of their hands together above Bai Yichen's head.

Long Mingyu accidentally sent his tongue into Bai Yichen's mouth, as if finding a treasure he licked every part of his fulang's mouth and their tongues were fighting with each other in Bai Yichen's mouth.

Bai Yichen felt breathless and he pushed his husband a little. But Long Mingyu didn't know to separate so he bit his lips. Long Mingyu hissed and separated the kiss. Then he saw Bai Yichen panting to breath in.

Bai Yichen was blushing blood red and his eyes were red and more watery than before. Tears were hanging around the corners of his eyes. Long Mingyu kissed the corners of his eyes and kissed his tears that had fallen down.

Then he lowered his head and saw that Bai Yichen was extremely shy. He was flustered and couldn't look into his eyes.He was avoiding his eyes and blinking rapidly. He remembered the time they got married when he first kissed his fulang and his fulang ran like a shy little pink rabbit.

He couldn't help lowering his head and kissing his fulang's cheek. Then he kissed his lips, unlike before this kiss was filled with gentleness and deep love.He slowly sucked his lips and pecked him repeatedly.

"Release my hands I want to hug you."Bai Yichen was willing to try with this man, even if he wasn't sure if his husband will stay after recovering his memory loss. He wants to live in this moment not thinking about his past and not worrying about his future.

Long Mingyu released his hands and Bai Yichen slowly wrapped his hands around his husband's neck. He was shy to look at his eyes. Seeing his fluttering eyelashes, Long Mingyu's heart was itchy.

He caressed his eyelashes like he was caressing his itch in his own heart. He lowered his head and kissed his fulang's eyes. Then he kissed his forehead. He caressed his cheeks and looked into his fulang's eyes who was looking at him with gentleness and endearing love.

He tightened his arms around his neck showing his nervousness and shyness. Long Mingyu felt it and turned his head to the side kissing his arms, then he turned to another side kissing his other arms. Bai Yichen trembled and was extremely shy but he still looked into his husband's eyes. He like to look himeslf in his xiangong's eyes.

Seeing his red face and watery eyes, Long Mingyu lowered his head and kissed his lips again. It was an open mouth kiss and both of them were stroking each other. Bai Yichen was stroking his xiangong's hair and his xiangong was caressing his waist.

After separating they looked into each others eyes seeing the love they had for each other. Long Mingyu lowered his head and rest his forehead aging his fulang's forehead and closed his eyes. Bai Yichen also closed his eyes enjoying the tenderness in this moment. Bai Yichen slowly caressed his husband's hair and in response Long Mingyu tightened his arms around his waist.

Their breathing was entertwined and they enjoyed this moment of tenderness and love.

After sometime they had calmed themselves down but were unwilling to leave each others embrace. Bai Yichen still caressed his hair and Long Mingyu would occasionally peck his fulang's lips, eyes and forehead.

There was a knock on the door,
"Chen Ge'er are you there?"
It seems to be Amu who left the stone for him for washing clothes in the river before.

He tried to leave the embrace but his husband instead tightened his arms around him.
" Brother Mingyu there is someone at the door, let me leave okay?"
He raised his head and pecked his lips.
Long Mingyu looked at his fulang who was looking at him with expectation he lowered his head and kissed his fulang's lips repeatedly and let him get up. But he also followed his fulang to the door.

Bai Yichen opened the courtyard door and saw him. He was indeed the kind Amu. "Amu please come in ."

The Amu looked at Bai Yichen and saw his swollen and red lips. Then he smiled at him and entered the door. Amu took a seat in the old bench in the yard and Bai Yichen brought water for him. Then he sat down with his husband who was following him like a little tail. The more Amu looked at him ,the more he liked him.

"Chen Ge'er take it, this is a marriage gift from your uncle and me. We came once before but at that time you had already gone to the mountain with Xiaobao."
"Thank you Amu and uncle."
"Chen Ge'er how are you doing recently?"The Amu was concerned about him.
"I am doing fine Amu, husband treats me really well." He shyly look at his husband who was proud and had puffed his chest.

The Amu was relieved to hear that. He and his husband sympathize with this ger and wanted to adopt him, but they were rejected by his uncle's family and the Bai clan as they were of foreign surnames and had settled down in this village recently only.

Bai Yichen knew about this from original owner's memory. His family was also one of those few people who treated him well along with the Chen family.