2

Bai Yichen was a handsome young man in his early twenties.He was an orphan,so he grew up relying on subsidiaries provided by the government.At the age of 18,he was obliged to leave the orphanage.The government provided the cost of education,health,food and shelter to the orphans until they were 18 years old.

But after the age of 18,the government won't provide him any subsidiaries and he was on his own.For the first year,he worked as a waiter in a restaurant,then he was gradually promoted to a chef.After some time,he was promoted to headchef.During this time he saved a lot of money and started his own restaurant.
He worked day and night at the restaurant.

It was a small restaurant at first but it slowly developed into a huge restaurant chain called Mingyi Jia.He was then known as a food genius.When the restaurant started he worked as a chef and hired another person as a server.They were of same age and quickly they became friends.
When he was at the peak of his career he promoted that man as his secretary.But who knew he has long coveted his wealth.

At his 22nd birthday banquet,a lot of people came to celebrate with him.At midnight he received a message from his secretary to go to the rooftop.He felt weird,when he searched for his secretary to know about the matter, he found that his secretary has long been missing.
Thinking that his secretary was in trouble,he immediately left the banquet and went to the rooftop.

Not only was he not in trouble,but he was holding two wine glasses.The secretary smiled at him then passed a wine glass to him.

"Happy birthday boss,I wanted to give you a surprise"Bai Yichen smiled at him,then took the wine glass"I thought you were in trouble,I sure am shocked to see you like this".He took a sip of his wine and didn't notice a glint in his secretary's eyes."This ain't a climax boss"

"Huh?"Suddenly he felt his throat burning and he wasn't able to breathe properly."W-hat did you do?"
Seeing him taking long gasps,the secretary laughed crazily."Bai Yichen ah Bai Yichen you are so foolish ah.I wonder how could you even be so famous and successful.In my eyes you are just a foolish guy who trusts easily hahahah."

"Do you even know tomorrow's news headlines?let me tell you "Famous chef Bai Yichen died of jumping off the building, reports said that he was high on drugs" hahahaha.You trust so easily that you just took a sip of wine without any caution.let me tell you, I put high amount of drugs in this wine.Drugs that can make you lose your mind."

"W-why?"
"Why not?A foolish guy is not capable enough to run a huge business but I am not foolish I can run this business and expand it so much that you could have never imagined."

"Y-ou can never have Mingyi Jia"Bai Yichen coughed a mouthful of blood

"You fool,you signed the documents without checking it.You have long since gave your entire property to me."

Bai Yichen widened his eyes and pointed his finger at him "yo-ou"
"Goodbye boss"
Before he could say anything he was pushed off the roof by his secretary.

Then he came to this world.Bai Yichen didn't used to believe in transmigration, reincarnation and rebirth because for him the life is present and once it passes it can't be undone.Rather than to believe in such fantasies,he chose to live his life to the fullest, because for him Bai Yichen is living now and even if he reincarnated with the same soul he won't be Bai Yichen anymore but rather someone else without any memories of his life as Bai Yichen.

But the fact that he transmigrated has proved him wrong.He was the chef Bai Yichen but now he is also Chen Ge'er.
The original body's name is also Bai Yichen but unlike his world,there are no women here but only men and gers that could give birth.Gers have same body parts as a man but their structure is smaller than man.

Bai Yichen was a ger living with his uncle and his family.His father,Bai Lixin is the youngest child of his grandparents.His grandparents had two children Bai Ya and Bai Lixin .

His father,Bai Lixin was clever since he was a child and he was sent to school at an early age. When his father was 14 years old he was admitted as a xuicai.

When he travelled to the provincial capital,he suddenly disappeared.When the news of his disappearance came to the Wu village,his grandparents couldn't handle the grief and died one after another.

Many years later,one morning when his uncle's fulang was opening the door he found a baby wrapped in the bundle with a note.The note was from Bai Lixin saying that he couldn't meet them due to some reasons and won't be able to take care of the child for some time,so until he and his fulang comes back again he requested his brother's family to take care of him.

His uncle's family was fine at first thinking that when his father comes back they could reap benefits but when he didn't come back for 5 years they started treating them badly.He had to do all house chores without having his belly full.Sometimes he would just drink water so that he won't feel hunger, then go to bed.

At that time the original owner was 7 years old with silver hair.Silver hair is rare in this world so he was considered as an unparalleled beauty.

On the other hand his cousin Bai Min was average looking ger.He was extremely jealous of Bai Yichen as all kids liked to play with him.So he threw a tantrum at home,that bound the original owner within the house walls.

When the original owner was 10 years old,the restrictions reduced a bit so that he would also wash the clothes in the river creak.

A few days ago,when he was washing clothes in the river creak,he saw a human body drifting along the river.He quickly jumped in the river and saved him.
________________________________
Sorry,I couldn't update yesterday so as an apology here are two chapters.༼⁠ ⁠つ⁠ ⁠◕⁠‿⁠◕⁠ ⁠༽⁠つ