Chapter 12

Waah*
The crying sound of the baby woke up the intimately sleeping couple on bed.A silver haired ger came out of his husband's arms and hugged his baby.
"What happened to my Baobao hmm?Did you miss daddy?"

The crying baby sensed his daddy and stopped crying.He looked around with his doe like eyes and smiled at the ger.
The ger looked at his baby lovingly and kissed him."my Baobao is the most beautiful child."

Suddenly an arm was circling the Ger's waist.A man came behind the ger and took him in his arms.He kissed the ger in the crook of his neck and rested his head on his shoulders."And my Fulang is the most beautiful ger."
The baby heard his father's voice and looked in his direction."Oh my Baobao is so clever.Did you hear father?"This pair of loving parents teased their child and
the baby was giggling with his toothless smile.

The loving scene of the family was suddenly changed to a chaotic scene.It was still the family of three but they were surrounded by many black masked men.Each men had a sword in their hands aimed at the couple and their kid.
But the man was fearless and the ger also took a defensive stance with his kid in his arms.

The man fought fearlessly against those masked men while the ger shielded their kid.Suddenly a masked man sneak attacked on the ger but the ger was also a cultivator.He bend his body and escaped the attack.He turned his body flexibly in the air and kicked the cultivator with his spiritual qi.The man who got kicked vomited blood and died in a few seconds.
All along the baby was protected in the Ger's arms.

Suddenly a man came flying in his sword and took a board with strange symbols written in it and aimed it at the baby.The baby cried heart renderingly,the ger tried to shield the baby with his body but it was no effect.The yin-yang board will always take the soul of the person the owner wants no matter who stands in between.

The father attacked the man with board but he was at equal stage as him so the father couldn't do anything.After sometime the baby stopped crying but showed a dazed look.
The ger couldn't help crying when he saw his baby.

"This is what you get for rejecting me."
The man with board left the family of three.The ger was crying with his baby on his arms but the baby just showed a dazed look.The father went to comfort his Fulang and took his family in his embrace.He looked at the man's back and clenched his fists.Every dog has his day and one day it will be his day.

"Fulang Fulang"
Bai Yichen was woken up by his husband's calls."Fulang why are you crying?Did you have bad dreams?"Bai Yichen didn't realise he was crying in his sleep.

Long Mingyu wiped his tears and took him in his arms.He patted his back coaxing him"Fulang don't be afraid your xianggong will protect you at any cost."

Bai Yichen could still feel the despair of the ger who could only watch his child helplessly,the pain that the child felt and the helplessness and sadness of the father.Bai Yichen felt extremely sad and hugged Long Mingyu tightly.He buried his face on the crook of his neck and cried silently.

All along Long Mingyu was patting his back and saying comforting words to him.After some time Bai Yichen claimed down and realized what he had done.It didn't seem like him who will cry from a nightmare but all of those felt so real to him.The faces of the three people was not clear but Bai Yichen felt extremely intimate with them.

Then he noticed he was in his husband's arms and his husband was comforting him.Bai Yichen blushed and lighlty pushed Long Mingyu away.Nobody noticed that the beloved mirror of the original owner gleamed slightly.

It was Yin   shi .Today they had to go to the town.The Wu village that Bai Yichen lives in, lies in the Guang county of Yupei prefecture of the Great Ki dynasty.The nearest town to the Wu village is the valley town.Since the Wu village is the fifth village that will come when travelling north of the town it is known as the Wu village.

Bai Yichen and Long Mingyu washed up and went to the village entrance.It took a few shichen if they walk on foot to the town.So early in the morning villagers who wanted to visit the town gathered at the entrance of the village to rent a bullock cart together.

When both of them reached the entrance of the village,the villagers had already sat on the bullock cart ready to go to the town.Bai Yichen and Long Mingyu also sat on the bullock cart.After some time the bullock cart started moving to the town.

Bai Yichen was not familiar with the villagers as he was always confined within the walls of his uncle's house.The villagers were also curious about him but didn't approach him.

"Chen Ge'er are you also going to the town for selling wild vegetables ?"
It was the kind looking Amu who had left his spot for washing clothes before.
"Yes Amu but I don't have much experience regarding this so I don't know how it will go."
"It's good.I will tell you some of the rules.The town has separate streets for selling particular things.The west street of the town sells grains and meat,the east street is known for selling jewels,the south that has piers is known for selling food and north for market.Except for the north street where mostly villagers sell things, we have to rent a booth for others.To rent a booth,we have to consult at the yamen booth which is at each entrance and exit of the street."

"Thank you Amu for giving us information."
The kind looking Amu waved his hands motioning Bai Yichen not to thank him."It's okay,this is just something you can get when you ask a pedestrian walking on the street."

Bai Yichen chatted him with a few more words and noticed Tang Haoyu who was clutching a bundle and sleeping quietly.The thin beautiful ger looked even more frail in the moonlight.

Everybody were chattering at first but after sometime they fell asleep.Bai Yichen also put his head on Long Mingyu's shoulders and slept soundly.On the other hand Long Mingyu hugged his Fulang and closed his eyes.The bullock cart slowly moved to the town.