Chapter 10

Chen Xiaobao hurriedly went home and started calling his big brother.
"Big brother,big brother."

Chen Amu heard his son calling his big brother and went out."Bao'er what happened? Weren't you going into the mountains with Chen'er? "

"We have something for my big brother. Amu,where is he?"

"He is in the fields."

Hearing that Chen Xiaobao ran towards the field."Bao'er don't run,you will fall down."
"Okay Amu"
Chen Amu sighed looking at the back of his ger son.

"Big brother"Chen Xiaobao saw his big brother working in the fields and ran towards him.
"Bao'er don't run,you will fall down."
Chen Feiyu saw his younger brother running towards him.
"Big brother come with me,I have something for you."
Then he dragged his big brother up the mountain.

Bai Yichen was always within the house courtyard except when washing clothes and fetching water.So he didn't know the beautiful ger in front of him.

Tang Haoyu was also surprised to see Bai Yichen but he had heard about Bai Yichen being a silver haired ger so he knew that it was him.But he had never talked with Bai Yichen so he stood there awkwardly.

Bai Yichen looked at the ger and knew his life is more miserable than the original owner,at least the original owner didn't have to cut firewood and work tirelessly in the fields.

"Let me help you."
Bai Yichen took his axe and wanted to cut firewood for him but long Mingyu snatched the axe and said "let xianggong do the tiresome work."Then he grinned at him and started chopping the wood.

Tang Haoyu was anxious"I can do it,please don't do this."
Bai Yichen said "it's okay take some rest till we help you."
Bai Yichen stacked the chopped firewood aside and didn't want the ger to carry such large bundle by himself.

After some time they saw Chen Xiaobao dragging over Chen Feiyu "Brother help-"
Before he could ask his brother to help Tang Haoyu, his brother saw Tang Haoyu and rushed towards him.Chen Xiaobao was dumfounded but he is accustomed to it,since his brother always leaves him when he sees Yu Ge'er.

"Let me help Haoyu,you can go pick the mushrooms."
He said this to the group of Bai Yichen.
"Okay~Haoyu let my big brother help you,now we are leaving.Let's go Yichen."

Long Mingyu gave the axe to Chen Feiyu and followed Bai Yichen.

After Chen Feiyu saw them leaving,he turned to Tang Haoyu and said "Didn't I tell you to call me for help when you can't do it.You should stop tiring your body."

Tang Haoyu looked away and nooded his head."I know but I don't want to disturb you."

Chen Feiyu placed the axe on the ground and grabbed Tang Haoyu's hands.Tang Haoyu panicked and wanted to withdraw his hands but he couldn't get out of Chen Feiyu's grip.

"There's is nobody around and I am just holding hands with my future Fulang."Tang Haoyu was shy and blushing.
"I-I am not-"
"You are.In your upcoming eighteenth birthday I will come with my parents to ask for your hand for marriage."

Tang Haoyu looked at him with his watery doe eyes and red face.
Chen Feiyu saw his appearance and wanted to hug him tightly in his embrace but he restrained himself,they are still not married yet.

Tang Haoyu nodded his head.
Chen Feiyu was satisfied and quickly finished chopping the wood.He stacked the wood together and carried it down the mountains followed by Tang Haoyu who was carrying an axe.They looked like a married couple if people saw them.

Chen Feiyu and Tang Haoyu took a path to the backside of the Tang house to avoid meeting any villagers.Chen Feiyu was not afraid of the villagers gossip but he was fariad that the gossip would hurt his future Fulang.

They separated near the back door of Tang house and Chen Feiyu left only after seeing Tang Haoyu entering the door.

Up into the mountains Chen Xiaobao was explaining about Yu Ge'ers' situation at his home.
"Yu Ge'er is younger than me by two days and he is younger by three days from you,Yichen.His family consists of his Amu,father,him and his younger brother.His Amu and father have always wanted a son,so when Yu Ge'er was born he was treated good until 5 years old till his grandparents were alive.After then his younger brother was born,he was treated harshly by his own Amu.At the age of ten he was forced to live in the woodshed,doing all the household works but still never having a full stomach.His father used to get angry at his amu for treating him harshly but on long run he was also affected by his Amu's pillow wind.Then when he was 15 years old he had to do entire chores from chopping firewood,cooking,fetching water to the field work.And his brother lets not even talk about him,he is a gambler and often not seen in the village.But he comes to home to beg for money to settle his gambling debts."

"Yeah he is really a pitiful person."

"Hey Yichen let me tell you a secret,come closer."

Bai Yichen came closer," Even though normally unmarried gers and men donot interact with eachother why do you think I dare to call my brother just now?"
Bai Yichen had some guess when he saw Brother Chen's reaction.

Chen Xiaobao knew from his expression that he guessed it."you're boring.You guessed it don't you?"

"Hehe I think so."
Bai Yichen scratched his hair.
"Even if you guessed it I am telling you."
Bai Yichen was dumbfounded and found it funny.
"Cause my brother has been helping Haoyu since he was a child."

"When I was a kid,one day I found my brother sneaking out and I followed him curiously thinking I had found my brother's weakness because he always liked to pinch my face and pull my hair.Guess where he went?"

Bai Yichen raised his eyebrows but Long Mingyu was more excited then him and he asked"where?"

"Well brother-in-law, I saw him going to the woodshed of the Tang family and knocked three times in a series.The door was opened by Tang Haoyu who looked like a doll back then.My brother then stuffed two steamed buns in his hands and let him eat it.I remembered that when we had dinner my brother had got three steamed buns in his share so he ate one and gave him two."

"I don't know what I thought back then but I wanted to let my brother know that I know his secret.So I appeared in front of my big brother and told him I know everything.Then I saw my brother whose emotions are rarely seen on his face panicking.Hahahha I thought I got revenge but ....."sigh*

"But my brother told me if I told don't tell my parents then he will let me have delicious food in the future when they will get married."

Bai Yichen giggled"then you must have agreed."

"I did,and I think soon I will have my brother-in-law."

Bai Yichen nodded his head,he had already guessed it.