chapter 6

Early in the morning Bai Yichen woke up like an octopus.He had draped his hand and leg over Long Mingyu like yesterday.He widened his eyes and quickly removed his hands.But instead of getting out of his husband's embrace,his husband hugged him tighter.
"Fulang mm"

He rubbed his chin at the top of Bai Yichen's head.Bai Yichen tried to push him away but Long Mingyu's hug was only getting tighter.

"Hey remove your arms.It's already dawn,I have to get up."
Instead of the response he was expecting to get,Long Mingyu draped his leg over him.Now Long Mingyu was acting as an octopus,clinging to Bai Yichen.

Bai Yichen had no way to escape so he chose to wait and try again.Complimentary to his wishes,he fell asleep in his husband's embrace.

Smooch*
"Hm"
Smooch* smooch*
Bai Yichen felt like a popsicle in his dream and somebody was trying to eat him.
Smooch*

He slowly opened his eyes and found his husband grinning at him.
"Fulang" smooch*

Bai Yichen squinted his eyes,now he knows why he felt like a popsicle in his dream.
Smooch*
"My Fulang is so good looking smooch*"
Long Mingyu kissed the corner of his lips and Bai Yichen was dumbfounded.

His face suddenly turned red and he pushed Long Mingyu away from him.
He turned to the other side ,showing his back to Long Mingyu.

Long Mingyu was stunned then he saw his fulang's red ears he became happy for no reason.He touched the place that seemed to be beating rapidly,he didn't know the reason but his heart is happy.

As simple as Long Mingyu's mind is,he followed his instincts and hugged his Fulang.Bai Yichen struggled at first but soon he calmed down.Long Mingyu,following his instincts caressed Bai Yichen hair like coaxing a child and he felt satisfied in his heart.

Contrary to the fullness in long Mingyu's heart,Bai Yichen was thinking with his red face and upturned corners of his lips.He didn't realise he was smiling but when realisation dawned upon him,he felt surprised.

In his previous life he never had any relationship,let alone someone kissing him.He didn't like people invading his personal space.

When Long Mingyu kissed him he should have been annoyed but in contrast to his thoughts he was happy.

He touched his heart and found that it was beating fast.Does the original owner like him so much?If long Mingyu knew he is not the original owner,will he still treat him like this?

He felt guilty as he thought he was taking advantage of original owner's body and long Mingyu's feelings for the original owner.

A knock on the door bought Bai Yichen out of his thoughts.As soon as he got up, he was dragged and stuffed into a warm embrace,still not letting him go.

Bai Yichen sighed helplessly and patted Long Mingyu's hand that was around his waist.
"There is someone knocking on the door,we should go out and receive them.They may have something urgent to do. Now shall we go together?"

Long Mingyu nodded his head and reluctantly released him.But he was happy soon as he thought he can still be together with his Fulang.Unknown to Bai Yichen he had already got himself a permanent tail that is never going to separate in this lifetime.

"Chen Ge'er are you inside?"knock knock*
"I am here."

They quickly tidied up and went to open the door.It was Bao Ge'er and his family who had come.

Bao Ge'er full name is Chen XiaoBao.Like his name, he is the little treasure of his family.The original owner and Chen Bao were best friends,they grew up together and Chen Xiaobao had helped the original owner a lot in his tough times.

His family had his Amu,father and older brother.His family cannot be said to be a well off family but everytime they had something delicious like meat and sweets,the original owner always had a share.Bao Ge'er gave those things to the original owner secretly and the original owner was reluctant to take it initially but persistent efforts from his best friend made him to take it.

The original owner was reluctant to eat it and hid it secretly,sometimes the food would get fungus after hiding it for a long time.

Chen father,Chen Ming is currently in his late thirties.He is an honest farmer and was his father's childhood friend.
The original owner's father and Chen father can be said to have worn same pants while growing up.When he knew that he was his friend's son,he was the most happy among all the villagers.But he felt lost soon after as he couldn't see his friend and didn't know when they will meet each other.

The Chen family helped him alot when the original owner was growing up.They had also wanted to interject in the matters of his marriage but the original owner told them not to interject and he was willing.

Chen Amu who is in his mid thirties,took Bai Yichen's hand and anxiously asked
"Chen Ge'er how are you?are you alright? Is there any difficulties?tell Amu and Amu will solve it okay?."

"I am alright Chen Amu.Please come inside."He took Chen Amu's hand and
the family of four entered the yard and sat on the bench.

They sat on the old wooden bench in the yard.Bai Yichen went to the kitchen and poured water into the bowls and brought it."Please have some water."All along Long Mingyu was following him like his shadow.

They took one bowl each.Chen Amu stuffed a package into his arms."Here take it,it's a marriage gift from your uncle and me"

Bai Yichen looked down at the bundle,it seemed heavy.He remembered that this bundle was carried by Chen Xiaobao's elder brother, Chen Feiyu.
The original owner was really close to them,so he took it.

"Thank you Chen Amu and uncle."
"Yichen come here and sit down."
Chen Xiaobao dragged Bai Yichen to sit with him.Long Mingyu followed Bai Yichen like a tail.Xiaobao glanced behind him,Bai Yichen knew his husband was following him.He smiled helplessly knowing that Long Mingyu is standing behind him.

"You can sit there with brother Feiyu."He pointed at the direction of Chen Feiyu,Long Mingyu looked at him with his pitiful eyes.Bai Yichen knew he wanted to sit with him but he didn't give in to Long Mingyu's wishes this time.Xiaobao is an unmarried Ge'er,he shouldn't sit with a man else in this feudal society he will be shunned by the villagers.

Long Mingyu went to sit with Chen Feiyu.Chen Feiyu looked at Bai Yichen and asked"Yichen now you are married,what are you going to do in the future?"

Chen Feiyu is as honest as his father,when he was a child he was sent to the school in the town but he didn't want to continue his career in imperial examination.He was always an straight forward person and didn't understand the glib tongue of a scholar.

He is literate and had taught his family how to read and write.The original owner was also taught secretly by Xiaobao.In ancient times,the price of paper and ink is more  but this family was kind enough to spend money to teach the original owner.