Chapter 7

Bai Yichen looked at them and answered"We are thinking of opening a food stall at the pier.We will go to the town tomorrow and look at the food that is being sold there.We will make some arrangements then.At that time we will probably ask uncle,Amu,brother and Xiaobao to help us."

Chen Amu glanced at Chen father and they both saw approval in their eyes.They thought that this job is good and also safe for a ger.

Chen Amu looked at Bai Yichen and Long Mingyu "At that time let Feiyu and Bao'er help you."

"Thank you Chen Amu and Uncle."
"Thank you Brother Feiyu and Xiaobao."
"You don't need to be formal with us Yichen"Xiaobao grabbed his hands and told excitedly "you are finally free from those baddies,I am so happy for you."
Xiaobao hugged Bai Yichen excitedly.

"We can finally roam around together,hey it was a short light rain a few days ago, let's go to the mountain in the afternoon to collect mushrooms.what do you say Yichen?"
Bai Yichen was strangely not uncomfortable by Xiaobao's intimacy"okay we will go to the mountains in the afternoon."

"Amu I am finally going to freely run around with Yichen now" he went to his Amu's side and acted like a baby to him.
Chen family looked at Xiaobao dotingly.
"I am so happy for Xiaobao,but Xiaobao, Yichen and Mingyu have to be careful in the mountains okay?"
"Okay~~."

When Long Mingyu saw Xiaobao getting up from his seat,he quickly went to sit beside Bai Yichen and intertwined their hands.Bai Yichen looked at Long Mingyu with a gaze full of doting and helplessness.

Their interaction was noticed by Chen father and Chen Feiyu,and they were secretly relieved in their hearts.

When Xiaobao realised his seat had been occupied,he didn't know whether to laugh or cry,he was stunned.
Chen Amu watched amusingly by his side and covered his lips to smile.
Bai Yichen was embarrassed by his teasing gaze.

"Come here Bao'er sit with brother."Feiyu couldn't watch his brother's stupid but cute appearance so he called his brother to sit beside him.Xiaobao reluctantly glanced at Bai Yichen and Long Mingyu and sat beside his brother.

"It's lunch time,Amu,uncle I will cook, let's have lunch together."

Hearing this all members of the Chen family got up"No need to trouble Yichen,we just had lunch before coming here."How can they eat here knowing about their current economic condition,they will only add burden to him.

Bai Yichen also didn't insist knowing about his food condition at home"then when we will open the stall at the pier,then uncle,Amu must come to our house to have dinner."

Chen family agreed and went home.Chen Xiaobao said that he will come at noon,he hugged him and excitedly went home.

Now there were only Long Mingyu and Bai Yichen at home.When Bai Yichen was locking the yard,Long Mingyu quickly hugged him from the back.Bai Yichen sighed,he was helpless to Long Mingyu  hugging him.

"Fulang"
"Hm"Bai Yichen hummed.
"Fulang"
"Hm"
"Fulang"
"Hm"
"Fulang"
"...hm"
"Fulang"
"........"

Bai Yichen turned to look at Long Mingyu with an inquiry gaze.
"You called Feiyu, brother Feiyu right?"
Bai Yichen nooded his head.
"Why don't you call me brother too?"

Bai Yichen was stunned."And why should I call you brother?"
Bai Yichen crossed his arms.
"Because I am older than you."
"And how do you know you are older? Didn't you lose your memory?How can you remember you are older than me? I am seventeen years old and will turn eighteen this year.May be you are younger than me,you should call me brother instead.hmph."
Bai Yichen pouted his lips.

Wait did he just pout his lips?Hell no.
He just said he is seventeen years old and he didn't even think about his previous life.What is happening here with him?

Indeed the original owner was seventeen years old and will turn eighteen in two months,but he should have thought about his previous life when talking about his age.But he didn't,instead the word "seventeen years" came to his mouth so naturally like he was actually seventeen.Bai Yichen shuddered in his heart, what's happening here? it's his only third day in this world he actually felt like he is the original owner himself.

Seeing Bai Yichen turning pale and trembling,Long Mingyu felt uncomfortable in his heart and followed his instincts.He tried to distract Bai Yichen from his thoughts.

"Smooch*No I am probably older than you."Smooch*
Bai Yichen broke out from his thoughts.
He glanced at Long Mingyu"No I won't call you brother."

Long Mingyu hugged him tightly and kissed him."you have to say it"
smooch*
"No I won't"

"you have to"
smooch*
"NO"

"you have to"
smooch*
"NO"

Long Mingyu was relieved that Bai Yichen regained his complexion but he was aggrieved at the same time.Then he kissed Bai Yichen on his lips.They both were stunned at his actions.

This was Bai Yichen's first kiss in both his  lifetimes.He was shocked but slowly turned red.At the same time without knowing the reason why Long Mingyu was extremely happy and he wanted to kiss him on his lips again.He wanted to do it and he did it.smooch*

Bai Yichen was terrified but his face turned even redder as if he was dripping blood.He was really shy,he hid his face in Long Mingyu's neck and refused to look at him."now will you call me brother or I will do it again."

Bai Yichen trembled and called softly"brother Mingyu"

"I didn't hear it Fulang"

"Brother Mingyu"
Bai Yichen was shy and angry at the same time,so he bit Long Mingyu's neck.
"Hiss*"

Bai Yichen realized what he had done and was stunned again.He was stunned so many times after coming to this world but nevertheless he concluded that he liked to be in Long Mingyu's embrace.

Even if he was being influenced by the original owner's feelings he liked being intimate with his husband.He was a straightforward person since he was a child,always following his instincts and doing what he wanted to do.He neither cared about his past nor was he worried about his future,he chose to live in the present in his past life and he will continue to do so in this life.Thinking about this he felt complicated and happy at the same time.

Gulu gulu*The sweet atmosphere was broken by Long Mingyu's stomach grumbling.When Bai Yichen heard it he felt guilty that he didn't cook early but when realisation dawned upon him he glared at Long Mingyu"isn't it because of you that I slept till this time,Humph."
He was angry with Long Mingyu but still went to the kitchen with him.Crossing the yard he found the bundle handled by Chen Amu,he took it to the kitchen and opened it.Then he was shocked by the contents in it.