3

The boy seems to be few years older than him,he carried him and took him home.When his uncle's family saw him taking a man back,they were very angry.
But when they noticed that the villagers were gathering they reluctantly agreed to keep him in the house.But they will only provide money for medicine so that he won't die but they won't provide food,so the original owner fed the unconscious man his share of food.He would just drink water and sleep.

When the unconscious man woke up he became a fool who only remembered his name as Long Mingyu.

When his uncle's family knew he was actually a fool,they decided to kick him out.The original owner requested the village chief to atleast provide the fool a shelter and he will pay the rent later.The village chief was a wise and kind hearted man so he arranged the fool to live in one of the empty house even after knowing that the original owner may not be able to provide the rent,if so happens he decided to pay it himself.He really pitied the fool who was very young.

The empty houses were near the mountains and were left behind after the owners had moved away.The original owner still continued to deliver the food and fed him but he did it secretly kowing that his uncle's family won't allow it.He ate little bit of his tiny share of food and fed most of it to the fool.

Long Mingyu was also extremely close to the original owner so when Bai Min came to know this, he started the rumors of affairs between Long Mingyu and the original owner.

Due to the rumors the original owner was obliged to marry him.His uncle and cousin brother were a little guilty towards him but still chose to agree to the decision to marry him off.The original owner was sad at first then he cheered up thinking at least he will be free from this place.

The village didn't have the tradition of kowtowing but instead the village chief will write about the persons involved and the day they were married and give bride and groom one copy each.And that's how he was married to Long Mingyu when he was unconscious.
Nobody knew he was unconscious in his marriage as his uncle's family secretly took him in Long Mingyu's house and nobody saw them.

Bai Yichen didn't know what happened to the original owner but he chose to live his life to the fullest.
When he entered the house he noticed it was clean.The original owner never entered the house cause he was afraid of the rumors.The house was divided into two rooms,kitchen and bedroom by a mud wall.The thatched roof didn't have holes.The village chief was kind enough to give him a well conditioned roof rather than a leaking roof.

He took Long Mingyu to the bedroom.
"Sit here."
"But Fulan-"
"Be good."He patted his hair.
"Mm"He nodded.
Bai Yichen went to kitchen and saw there was nothing to eat.He sighed and noticed the mirror.

The mirror was with original owner when he was sent to his uncle's door.The original owner was really attached to the mirror.The mirror is considered extremely rare and expensive in this village,so Wang Jing and Bai Min wanted to take the mirror but the original owner fought for it.
It was the first time he fought for something so when his guilty uncle heard of it he stopped Wang Jing and Bai Min's actions.

He picked up the mirror and suddenly felt a strange liking to it.He didn't want to separate with mirror.Noticing his strange thoughts he shook his head thinking it's the original owner's feelings.

He went to the bedroom and found that the fool is sitting obediently,when Long Mingyu heard his footsteps he looked at him and reveled his toothy grin.

He now noticed that the original owner was was wearing a coarse robe and the fool was also wearing the original owner's cloth but with slightly better quality.But it clearly didn't fit him.

He went to the fool"I am going to the village chief's house,so be good and stay here okay?"
But the fool shook his head and grabbed his arms"no fulang take me with you"
"Okay but you have to behave well okay"
"Mm"

Bai Yichen should guard against Long Mingyu because of the matter about his secretary but he doesn't.He felt this is because of original owner's feelings.

He took the fool with him to the village chief's house and they met many villagers along the road.Long Mingyu was afraid of their stares so he grabbed Bai Yichen's hand.Bai Yichen was shocked at first but when he noticed trembling in the fool's hands,he squeezed his hands reassuring him it's okay.

They reached the village chief's house and knocked the door.The door was opened by village chief's fulang,Zhou Ailun."Chen Ge'er??"
"hello Zhou Amu,we have something for the village chief"
"Okay,please come in."

Bai Yichen and Long Mingyu entered the courtyard."Sit here and I will bring water."They both sat down but were still holding hands.
"Chen Ge'er,Long Mingyu is there any problem?"
"Yes village chief,um we would like to buy the house."
"You only have 5 taels of silver,save it.You don't have to buy the house immediately."
"Thank you for your advice but we would feel really secure if we bought it."
"Okay okay let me get the deeds now."
"Would you also like to buy the land around it or something."
"We are thankful for this , village chief."
"No problem,Bai Ge'er.So the house will costs you 1 silver taels and 1 acre of field around it will cost you 2 silver taels."

Bai Yichen took the silver and gave it to the village chief.The village chief gave them the land deeds and recorded it in his field book.
"We have another request village chief.we would like to buy some grains."
"You don't need to pay it.Ah'lun bring him some grains."
"Okay,I will bring it"
"But village chie-"
"It's okay Chen Ge'er,you don't worry about it,you can return it when you have it."Zhou Amu looked at them kindly.
"thank you,Zhou Amu.thank you village chief."
Zhou Amu gave him grains and they went out.Bai Yichen carried the grain and was shocked to find it so heavy.
'I should repay this favour'he thought.

Long Mingyu snatched the grain bundle and grinned at him.
"Husband will protect fulang heheh"
Bai Yichen shook his head and his lips were turned up unconsciously.He was creeped out'Do I like him? No way,it must be the original owner yeah the original owner."
Then he followed long Mingyu back home.