Chapter 16

The kind Amu's surname is Yang and his name is Yang Zixuan. He with his husband, Yang Huan settled down in the Wu village when Bai Yichen was a young ger. His husband is the only butcher in the village and they live near the Chen house.

His husband also wanted to come but he dismissed him saying he wants to talk to him privately and his husband is not allowed to know the contents of married Gers conversation.
His husband was defeated by him for the nth time and shook his head helplessly.

Bai Yichen had heard that they are from the northernmost part of the country and had a son before. Their infant son was lost during the temple fair and they had been searching for him for years before settling down in the village.

Yang Amu and Yang's uncle wanted to adopt Bai Yichen when he was young. They felt pity for the young ger who was being abused by his uncle's family.

They sympathised with Bai Yichen and wanted to adopt him to give him a better life.But the Bai clan was unwilling to "lower" themselves to foreign surnames and his uncle's family was unwilling to give him up as his father and Amu may comeback and they could get the benefits.

The Yang uncle and Amu would give him some food and help with chores like chopping wood or collecting wild vegetables. The uncle and Amu established themselves in the village by hunting wild animals in the mountains, behind the village.

They first lived in the periphery of the mountains and villagers didn't welcome them into the village. Whenever they would come down to the village, the uncle and Amu would secretly bring him roasted game wrapped in leaves. When he went up the mountains, the uncle would help him chop firewood and Amu would help him dig wild vegetables.

After earning enough money ,they bought lands, built a thatched house and started pig farming. Life was a little tight at that time but Amu would still bring him some meat to eat. After their lifestyle and economic condition changed they would also provide him some copper coins. These copper coins did help the original owner a lot when he was ill and his uncle's family was willing to spend money to treat him.

Yang Amu took Bai Yichen's hand and told him "Chen Ge'er you are like my little ger, and I am giving you advice as your elder for your own good okay? "
Bai Yichen nodded his head.

"You are married now and should properly utilise the money. Some money should be saved for emergency uses. Don't use money like you did today. It's okay to indulge some times but you are just married now and have no source of income you should properly utilise the money. "

" Thank you Amu, I will keep that in mind."
" Amu I am thinking of selling food at the piers so I went to the town today and rented a booth."

Yang Amu was surprised and relieved, he treats him like his own little ger and wants the best for him. They want him to be healthy and happy. They thought he was wronged into marrying Long Mingyu and intervened countless times like the Chen family, but they were always dismissed in the name of foreign surname. They thought they would continue to treat him like their son even if he got married and care for him. Now he is relieved that he is happy and looking forward to the future.

"Good good your uncle will be really happy if he hears that." Yang Amu nodded repeatedly.

"My little Ger you must tell us if you have any problems. I didn't give birth to you but uncle and Amu really loves you like their own. We will try our best to help you, don't hesitate to ask for help."
Yang Amu looked at him with moist eyes.
Bai Yichen felt happy and lucky " yes Amu ." At least the original owner had someone who cared for him even if his relatives are so toxic and poisonous.

"Your uncle is waiting for me at home. I will get going okay."
Bai Yichen nodded his head and hugged him like he did when he was a kid. Yang Amu was stunned but stroked his head like a child. Bai Yichen didn't know why he did this, he felt an impulse and his body was already acting as a kid to Yang Amu.

Bai Yichen separated from him and said "thank you Amu".
Yang Amu nodded his head and went towards the door but stood still after some time.
He glanced at Long Mingyu who was beside Bai Yichen everytime he sees him.
"Chen Ge'er can you walk me to the door"

Bai Yichen knew he wanted to say something, thinking it is ger conversation, he told Long Mingyu to sit on the bench and went with him.

"Chen Ge'er it's good to be affectionate but you mustn't indulge too much. It's not good for your health." Then Yang Amu went to his home.
Bai Yichen stood still with red face and glanced at Long Mingyu who was looking at him. He noticed a tooth mark on his lips.!!!!!! It's his fault hmph!

He quickly closed the courtyard door and went to sit beside his husband.
The courtyard wall is high enough to block view of an adult person, there is also a tree in the yard. The old bench is under the tree so it doesn't feel hot even at noon.

Long Mingyu hugged him and said "Fulang"
"Hm"
"Can you not hug others?"
"Huh?" Then realization dawned upon Bai Yichen.
"But he is like my own Amu."
"But I don't like my fulang hugging someone else than me."

Bai Yichen looked at him.
"Even if I hug others , I won't do this with them." Then he kissed him on his lips.
Long Mingyu was stunned and wanted to reciprocate the kiss but Bai Yichen separated the kiss.He wanted to kiss him so he chased his fulang's mouth puckering his mouth.But Bai Yichen escaped giggling.
"fulang let me ah"
"No not now."
Then he pushed Long Mingyu, got out of his arms, carried the bundle and went inside.

Long Mingyu chased after him.
Bai Yichen went to the kitchen and opened the bundle. Long Mingyu stuck to him like a koala on his back pecking his
neck repeatedly.

"Okay Okay stop, I will let you kiss after dinner. Now let me open the bundle."
Then Long Mingyu stopped his movements and snuggled on his neck.
"Hm"Smooch*A kiss on the neck was a response to Bai Yichen.

He opened the bundle and found three catties of fatty pork and two taels of silver. Yang Amu family is not that rich but they gave him two taels of silver which seems to be the amount of money they saved. They truly loved the original owner.

He took the silver to bedroom and kept them in a box along with his previous money. Then he kept the box below the quilt and he went to the kitchen.
Long Mingyu was still following him and he is quite accustomed to his presence now and also his feelings.
___________________
This story will be updated every two days from now on.(⁠.⁠ ⁠❛⁠ ⁠ᴗ⁠ ⁠❛⁠.⁠)