What is the place???!!!!

Y/N Pov:
"What the hell is that sound" i groan"Ugghhhhhh why is there an alarm going off Katie? Turn ur off already and let me sleep it's the weekend let me have a sleep in" I said half awake, " hurry up soobin hyung stop playing around we have a tight schedule, who is Katie, and this is ur alarm clock I didn't want it" heuning kai said with annoyance. "Huh" I said with growing confusion. " hurry up and get changed" huening Kai's says, while chucking a t-shirt and trousers at my face. "breakfast is ready" yeunjun yelled. I got up with confusion where am I thought why do they keep calling me soobin, these are boys cloths why would I have boy cloths I thought is this some sort of weird dream? " Katie is this some sort of sick prank because you know I am already stressed enough" I shout. "Ya Stop playing around soobin and who is this Katie girl any ways and why do you keep mentioning her" heuning kai shouts. Wait what why does my voice sound like that, i touch my throat and feel a large Adam's apple wait what. I start panicking now as I come to my senses this isn't my room and why does my voice sound like a guys voice. I turn my head to look right into a mirror what I am soobin. I let out a loud scream, and then collapsed right after.

I wake up from cold water splashing on my face "oh thank god your back" I hear from the boys around me, wait is that Taehyun!!! Wait it's all of txt!

I ask " wait how did you get here is this a dream" I said with a fearful tone as a scramble to the corner in a defensive position . " did you hit your head when you blacked soobin hyung" beomgyu says with a concerned look an his face. Gosh he has prettier in person I thought not realising how weird it looked to them. " hey soobin are you sure your alright you can have a break from practice today if you want" yeonjun says "ummm yeah I will probably just stay here" I say with an awkward laugh on my face still not knowing what's going on but it was very stressful and overwhelming for me.

I couldn't hold back my emotions any more and just started crying overwhelmed and confused on what's happening. They all start trying to comfort me but nothing will help I just want to be back to normal and wake up from this sick dream. " hey hey soobin that's fine take as much time as you need today and rest up." Yeonjun says with a caring matter. I just nod still not fully aware of what has happened to me.

Once they left I curl up in a ball and start crying again, feeling so overwhelmed on the situation that happening to me. I start to think about what's happening to me I decide to go to the bathroom to wash my face, when I touch my face and it feels so different to what I was used to his skin baby smooth and my nose feeling smaller and not the big Greek nose I have. I look up again and get a shock from seeing a man staring back at me and not just any man soobin he looked good in every angle I say memorised by this man's visuals.

Soobins Pov:
I wake up feeling the most refreshed I have felt in ages. I check the time and it's 9:00am!!!! What I am going to be late for practice why did nobody wake me up i thought manager is going to get angry at me I thought as I role out of my bed. Oh well I feel so nice and refreshed that doesn't matter. As I get up I realise this isn't my room where is Huening Kai and his bed didn't he sleep with me. There are posters everywhere and the decorations seem girly, but how did I get I to a girls room. I run to what appears to be a bathroom to splash water on my face to see if it's a dream but when I look into the mirror it's not me it's some girl I have never seen before I let out a high pitched scream when I realised that that was me. I hear a voice from a girl " hey are you alright Y/N why did you scream ?" " yeah I am fine" i stutter wait my voice I so different I touch my throat and don't feel my Adam's apple everything feels so weird and foreign to me. Wait did I just speak English I had the sudden realisation but I only know small phrases and that sounded fluet, and that girl definitely spoke English to me, and I don't think she would know Korean, unless she learnt it but that's unlikely from what I look like now.

I slowly walk out to we're the voice came from " hey Y/n are you ok why did you scream?" She asked concerned " yeah I'm fine there was just a spider that's all" i say trying not to FREAK OUT. Yeah that's defiantly English I thought but how did I get so good and where am I. I decided to speak up and ask the girl where we are " did you hit your head Y/n, we ar obviously still in New York were else would we be." WAIT what I am in America how is this possible i run back to "my room" and try to think out what's happening. I came to the conclusion that I some how switched bodies with this Y/n girl but that doesn't explain how I understand English so well now all of a sudden and why this happened.

AUTHORS NOTE:
This is my first book if you have any suggestions for improvement that would help a lot and give feedback if possible. I will try to do consistent updates and hope you enjoy ❤️❤️