Chapter 4 TXT's discussion

Yeonjuns Pov:
Me and the rest of txt leave the dorm we walk down to the van we take our mask and hat to try and avoid the paparazzi but there is always some. We get escorted to the van hop in, we all ask the same question "what's going on with soobin?" We say in unison.
"Yeah seems different recently" beomgyu says "I don't know I thought he was just tired but this wasn't his normal self today fell kinda bad for not checking up on him" teahyun says with a sorrow look. " hey it's not your fault taehyun don't worry" I say trying to be supportive. " I don't think I have ever seen him cry though this is definitely different maybe something he isn't telling us" I suggest " this morning as well he seemed to be like scared of us, which made me feel weird" I heard taehyun say "I think he was just a bit in shock from fainting early" i say trying to keep everyone calm even though I had the same feeling. 

We sit in silence for the rest of the trip to the hype building we jump out with our manager waiting for us at the door. " hey where's soobin, guys you know it's comeback season and we can't afford to skip practice" our manager says in stern angry tone " hello" we all say and now in unison "answer my question where is SOOBIN" manger says with growing annoyance. "He fainted at the dorm then started crying we don't really now why he just didn't seem himself so we said he could have a day off" i say hanging my head towards the ground. " you guys should've messaged me before coming so I could do some more planning but he has to come tomorrow" manger scolded us.

After our scolding we head to our practice rooms keeping our mouths shut. I am stuck in my thoughts is something really wrong with soobin, wouldn't he tell us if something was happing to him. I snap back out of my thoughts from the music starting to play.

After a tiring warm up we head of to have some lunch at the cafeteria, no one's really that chatty i think it's because of soobin and we are all concerned. We sit down and start eating. To break the awkwardness I speak up " soooo is everyone think the same thing?" I ask "if it's about soobin then yes" taehyun reply's " I think we should talk to him tonight when we get back" Huening Kai says. We all nod. "Another thing that happened this morning he kept on mentioning this girl called Katie, do you guys know anything about that" huening Kai says " no" we all say. "He wouldn't be dating anyone right" beomgyu says "no he knows the rules he wouldn't risk his career" i say "yeah ok" beomgyu reply's anyways let's head back to practice.

After a small lunch break we continue practicing, we have been practicing harder since our comeback and I can just stop feeling guilty I am the eldest even thought he is the leader I still should've been more supportive and check up in him more but he said he was fine.

I wake back up "hey u alright yeonjun hyung" I hear beomgyu shout " yeah I'm fine" I stutter

After practice we head back to the dorms everyone is tired but like we said before we would have a discussion with soobin to see if he is better and if everything was ok. We head back to the dorms and I am hoping that soobin cooked dinner I am to tired cook anything. When I walk in the place seems empty "ya soobin where are you are you ok" I shout. No response before panicking I check his room, gosh he is still sleeping thankfully he had the day off if he was this tired I don't think he could've lasted practice. I tap on him to wake him up but no response I leave him for now and head out to make some noodles.

Once I had dinner I go back into his room to check up on him the others are still cleaning up, I look towards his phone and notice a bunch of missed calls who could it be I wonder. Is it a saesang fan, but I didn't do anything I poked him to try and wake him up again, no response Damm he must've been in a deep sleep i thought, I then push him this seems to give a response. " soobin are feeling better?" I ask " huh soobin? wait I am still here"