Chapter 7 bonding

Soobins Pov:
I just found out y/n's college is going on holidays soon so I should be able to head back to Korea if it isn't fixed by then which I am really hoping it does. Because I don't think I could last here being by myself and having to go back to school.

At least it's the weekend so I have some time to prepare myself and not flip out as soon as I step foot in the school. I sigh this is so stressful I thought.

"I'm back Y/n" I recognise the voice to be Katie's. "Hello" I shout back. " you didn't cook dinner today Y/n, you know I worked today what's your excuse" I hear scolding me as she gets closer to my room. "Sooooo what's ur excuse" "I was studying a lot and just forgot" I say stumbling on my words "I am just joking you don't have to take everything so seriously" I hear her laughing to herself "it's good that you studied for once in a while I didn't think my note would work though" I hear her say "yeah" I chuckle to try and play along.

"Anyways do you want to get take out, like pizza and watch a movie or something I know it's your favourite" i hear her tempting me. "Hmmmm sure I have been stressed lately" I say not wanting to ruin y/n's relationship with her friend. The being stressed part Is true though so this could also be relaxing and now that I can understand English may as well take advantage to watch some cool movies.

We got our pizza and start eating she is right this must be y/n's favourite because her taste buds are loving it. "Mmmmmm this really good" i let out  "it is your favourite, anyways what movie should we watch do you have any suggestions?" " no you pick I don't mind." I reply "that's unlike you normally you always pick the movie because I have bad taste" she says but doesn't really think much of it clearly because he goes straight to picking a movie for us to watch. She puts on mean girls which i haven't seen before but it seems quite girly and not my vibe but I just sit and enjoy the spare time which I don't usually get. I eat 1 and a half pizza and it was the best pizza I had I swear what ever they put in it, I do feel guilty for eating poorly in her body. We finished the movie and it wasn't half bad, we didn't chat much throughout the film just some small talk but it did help me get to know her a bit more and feel more comfortable which I enjoyed.

Once I get back to my room it's 9pm so I start getting ready for bed I brush my teeth and wash her face I didn't want to have a shower because that's just weird but I still wanted to be some what clean. I stay in the same cloths as before for the same reason as before and hop into bed, because I have to go to school tomorrow yay I sarcastically think to myself. I turn it my light and close my eyes.

Soobins Pov in dream:
What is this place i think to myself it's a completely dark room either that or I am blind but that's highly unlikely. I continue to walk around this place that's when I see a small light in the distance, I sprint towards it as fast as I can. I when I reach it I am completely out of breath, when I look down I see my body. It looks like it's sleeping so I poke it to see if it would wake up, when my body does wake up a get a shock.

Y/n's Pov in dream:
I get woken up by someone I role over and look up to see my body, I get up immediately and say "is that you soobin" "yeah" I hear my body say "aisshh this is so weird seeing my body from this pont of view" i say "yeah same it's trippy" I hear him reply. " is this a dream?" I ask " I think because I just went to bed and..." He was cut off by us both loosing conciseness. The next thing I know all I see spinning cauldron sucking me into it I scream as I keep getting closer and closer to it and fall in.