Chapter 16 An interesting phone call

Y/n's Pov:
I'm currently in the car with my music in, it's not all my favorite songs however because I forgot my account password 😾. However it's not bad I'm like half asleep exhausted from all the stress and thankfully no one is all up in my business. I think they are just trying to give me personal space which I am enjoying.

I get woken up however by my phone well not my phone but you get it buzzing. I silently check and decline quickly when I see it is soobin, I wonder how he went at school hopefully it was good. To stop him from spamming me I send him a message "in the act with people I will call you as soon as possible 🐷🐷". I get a quick response "ok". Seriously bro this guy needs to up his texting game no wonder he is lonely.

When we get to the dorm everyone gets out and I tell them that I will be out shortly and too go with out me. "Make sure you don't do anything funny hyung" beomgyu says, this makes me chuckle"i promise I won't but be careful." I say while slightly giggling. Once everyone starts to leave I grab onto hyuka who luckily  goes out last. "Im planning to call soobin now if u want to talk to him" I say this brings happiness to his face "sure I will I have been missing him" he says. Idk why but this made me feel sad how I was being an inconvenience to him and everyone. I didn't show it however and opened Soobins phone to call him.

Soobins Pov:
"How was school soobin" y/n says to me, immediately. "Wait soobin had to go to school hahahah yeah how was school hyung" someone says not really sure who it is. "Ya it's not funny it was torture, don't tease me about it who ever u r " i say while pouting. "It's me hyuka, hyung r u already forgetting me" hyuka says in a sarcastic manner. "Now answer my question soobin how was school" y/n says, sounding rather impatient. " ok so it was all good for most of the day and I watch ur performance during lunch it was pretty good, all classes were fine I just did what u told me but when I was walking with Katie back to ur final class I think ur bully wanted something but I obviously had no idea and she punched me right in the face I think there might be a nice bruise appearing already" I finish pretending to be cheerful

There was a long silence on the other side "did u guys cut out or something" I say confused. "Ok there is a lot to unpack here" i hear y/n say. "Ok so u didn't get into any trouble at school which is good I don't want u to destroy my perfect record, but I need to know more about what happened because I don't really have a bully" y/n says, before I could talk hyuka interrupts me "I need to hear this drama cause I haven't experienced it since high school kinda miss it ngl." "I will if u let me talk hyuka, ok to answer ur question she is tall I think not quite sure u know different heights, and had long blond hair, blue eyes, a bad fake tan, and like heavy make up. She said to me something about not hanging out with her boyfriend".

"Omg that stupid bi- I didn't even talk to him some one is framing me and him together, why did she have to punch me I mean u." Y/n says very frustratingly. "Idk but what will I do tomorrow" i ask. "U can probably get the day off because of what happened today but just cover the bruise with make up and keep ice in it ok and rest up I don't want u to mess up my body even more." Y/n says to me like she is my mum.

"Now it's my time it ask questions so what happened with that performance why did u freeze on stage." I say. I can hear an audible gulp "try not to lecture her to much hyung she had already been scolded by manager and most of the members" hyuka whispers to me even though y/n is right next to him. "I wont lecture u don't worry I was just curious as to what happened because everything else was good I would say." "Well idk what happened first when we were being interviewed I got asked a random question which made me panicked and then I got stressed out from that when I realised i said it in PERFECT English, and was really nervous before hand but when I got on the stage and he music started I got really bad stage fright and u know the rest." She says while sighing at the end.

"It's ok y/n I understand the first time I performed I was soooo nervous u wouldn't believe it" "it's true u should've seen it soobin hyung was practically drenched in sweat before he started" hyuka interrupts. "Don't bring that up again ok, but what I am trying to say is that I think u did good and for ur first time it was pretty good." "Thank you soobin that means a lot, but I hav r to go now so everyone else doesn't get suspicious" she says. Even though I don't want to stop talking I understand. "See ya later hyung miss u heaps" hyuka says to me "and thank for making me feel better and telling me about that stupid blindly bish that I will punch when I get my body back." Y/n says this makes me chuckle and I say good bye now and wish them a good evening.

I get off the phone and walk out of my room trying to find something to eat before I have a quick nap. I find something in the fridge looks like some left over pasta. I quickly chuck it in the microwave and he'd back to my room. I run into Katie and she immediately starts fussing over me. I insist I am fine but she insists to get some ice to put on my black eye so to stop her from bugging me I just agree. I get into my room and finish my meal. Normally I wouldn't have sleep at this time because it would ruin my sleep schedule but because I get the day off I can do what I please.

Authors note:
WhT would u guys like to happen in this book any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks for all the support ❤️❤️