Chapter 5 Who are you?

Y/N Pov:
" what this wasn't a dream" I blurted out not thinking after just getting woken up, this received a confused look from yeonjun. "What do you mean soobin" " oh nothing op-hyung, just had a weird dream that's all" I let out an awkward smile. " oh ok, anyways I want to have series chat with you" i do a nervous gulp and bring my knees to my chin curling up into a ball expecting the worst. " me and the rest of the guys have been concerned about your" i could tell he was trying to pick the best words to phrase it. " well mental health..." he sighs i still sit there with a blank expression not knowing what to say in return. "And after this morning we were all very concerned and had a discussion about it and wanted to check up on you, and we are all sorry that we didn't realise sooner" I could tell he was sincere in what he said.

This made my heart melt they are so caring to him. I thought, I started to panic again when I realised that they were concerned about what happened this morning I am ruining his life literally. To him though I was just sitting in silence staring at nothing. I got broken out of my thought to him speaking again "it's okay if your not ready to talk about it but" he says looking at me with a half smile but I could see in his eyes that he was very concerned for me.

He stood up and left without saying anything more. I still sit there blanked face. This is really a series situation I thought, soobin never seemed to be struggling with mental health but he probably didn't want to worry his fans I thought. I get back up and look at the time "11pm" I shout not realising how loud I was. "Yeah good sleep you had there hyung" I here a tired huening say to me. "yeah I didn't realise how long was out I guess hehe" I let out a nervous laugh. He was my bias so now I was seeing him in person I was so nervous but I had to try and act natural around him because you know I am in his hyungs body.

I look down again for abit then back up I let out sheepish squeak. I see huening Kai changing in front of me I quickly cover my eyes like a little school girl and a blush grew across my face. " why are you acting like that it's not your first time seeing me change" i hear him say. I didn't want him to see me blushing because that would be weird for obvious reasons so I turn around and go on "my" phone.

I hadn't really thought about contacting myself that  much because I have been so overwhelmed with this whole situation. I wasn't actually shore if I could unlock his phono but i was hoping I could with just thumb print. I let out a sigh of relief when it unlocked.

Yeonjuns Pov:
I walk out the room and enter mine and taehyuns, I fall on my bed and let out a defeated sigh. "Did he say anything hyung" taehyun asks "no" I sigh. "Hopefully he talks to us soon though, when I was talking to him he look to be in deep thought so hopefully that's something" I say " well we can only hope, and at least he knows now that he can talk to us" i hear taehyun say trying to be supportive. "I guess" I say. But let's get some sleep we have a busy day tomorrow preparing for our showcase stage the day after" I say already getting ready for bed.

"Good night taehyun" I say half way through a yawn
"Good night" I hear him whisper

Y/n Pov:
I get back into bed even though I am not tired, but just waiting for huening Kai to go to sleep so I can go to the bath room and contact my body.

After I saw all the missed calls from my phone I realised that he must be panicking in my body like who wouldn't he is in a random girls body in America... wait if he is in my body he would need to speak English and I am in his which means I have been speaking KOREAN THIS WHOLE TIME.

But I don't know any Korean only small phrases I thought like hello or nice to meet you, but I have to have been speaking it because only Kai and yeonjun know English and I have been talking to all of them. Which means I can also understand Korean but how I thought. Must it be an effected of the swap I thought.

I check the time again and it's now 1am I am not tired since I slept throughout the entire day, and I make sure Kai is asleep and tip toe out into the bathroom and ring my phone, I check what the time is back home and he should be still awake and it's perfect because Katie should out. I open the phone app and see the several voice mails left by my phone I listen to them quietly ughhh is that what I sound like so weird I thought. He clearly sounds panicked and is wanting me to call him as quickly as possible. "Sorry soobin I was asleep" I whisper

I ring my number and started shacking full of nerves, I don't know why I was nervous but I just was. The first time he didn't pick up so I tried again this time I got a pick up "hello" I say.

Soobins Pov:
"Hello" I hear in my own voice this is so weird I thought. "Hello, who are you and why did this happen" i say sternly back " I'm Y/n you might already know but I am just as confused as you about how this happened" I hear her say "well I need to come to you because there is no way I can risk my career" i say back "what but what about my life" I hear a fierce reply " well what's so important in your life I reply back" "firstly I am in college and secondly I have friends and thirdly ummm" I hear her trail off "exactly mine is more important plus I can't let you ruin my public image we are very busy this week with show cases" "WHAT" I hear her say loudly "I can't sing and dance in front of thousands" I hear her say clearly panicked "be quite" I snap back "you don't want the others to hear us I don't think that would be a good idea" I suggest " yeah I guess" I hear her mumble. "How did you find practice today" I say with a teasing manner, "well actually I didn't do practice, because they let me off" I hear " what how" I reply clearly shocked " well they were kinda worried about your mental health because I sort of cried in a ball in the bathroom" " YOU WHAT" I snap back " they are going to think I am insane ughhhhh" "sorry" I hear on the other end of the line. To change the subject I bring home the languages to see if the same is happening to her "yeah it actually is I didn't even realise I was speaking it until a while ago actually, it must be a side effect form the swap because it's what our bodies are used to" I hear her suggest "but what language are we speaking now because I can still understand Korean" I say "I don't even know" I hear"anyways it's late over there get sleep for my body call me when you get a chance" " ok"

After that phone call I save her number I remember she was in college so I wanted to find out more about that. I go onto her class page and find that they are going to be on holidays in a week. Perfect I thought but I don't know how I am going to survive college I barely passed high school but I got to try at least and hope she does the same in my body.

Fighting!

AUTHORS NOTE:
This chapter is rather long but I hope you enjoy it and give me any advice to improve.❤️❤️