Chapter 12 Perfomance Part 1

Y/n's Pov:
I wake up from someone shouting at us. "Soobin-shi huening kai, wake up, it's time to get ready!". "What, it's not even five yet" i say whining into my sheets. "You should know by now we have to leave early when we have promotions on" who I now recognise to be yeonjun. "Aish this boy" he whispers under his breath. "I heard that" I shout back, "selective hearing is one of your specialties isn't it, anyways I will be preparing breakfast so come out when you are ready" yeonjun says while walking back to the kitchen.

"Tell me why I am doing this again" i say while rubbing my eyes and yawning. "For Soobin hyungs sake and his career" hyuka says to me also struggling to get up. "I swear to god I would not do this for anyone else" I say finally getting out of my well Soobins bed. "What about me, would you do it for me" hyuka says sheepishly, "well maybe for you, but that's it" I say pointing and winking at him him. "Hahhahaha, well thank you now you need to get changed and seriously have a shower I can smell you from here." He says with a hand pegging his nose and swaying his hand. " well I will get changed, wash my hair and then French myself in perfume, or deodorant." I say very adamant about not showering.   "I honestly think it's still best to shower" he says back to me. "Ok, well I am not so i am going to leave to get changed in the bathroom" I say while stomping towards the bathroom.

I make it to the bathroom without pumping into anyone, but as I am turning around after closing the door again I see taehyun steeling out of the shower butt naked. I immediately jump the other way and shut my eyes to try and erase that image from my mind forever. "Soobin hyung, what's wrong is my body that bad that it scared you, and why are you getting changed in here, also you should have the shower next, because no offence but you kinda stink." He says while violently drying his hair. "Uhhhhh no you just scared me that's all, and yeah I am having a shower that's why I am in here with my cloths" I say still looking at the ground. "Ok" he says while finally walking out half naked now.

"Thank god that's over"I whisper to myself. To get my mind off what just happened I go over to the sink and start washing my hair, I turn on the shower to make it seem as if I am having one but I'm reality I am not. After I finish washing my hair, I get changed into my new cloths that huening picked out for me. I get changed carefully and put a butt tone of fragrances to cover up my smell which is very disgusting, but I just don't have the guts to you know get naked in this body. As I am exiting the bathroom I feel an itch above my lip, I go to scratch it and release I need to shave now. I immediately go back to the mirror and look for a razor, but I can't find one I look everywhere but I can't seem to find one. I just give up and hope no one notices.

Once I am finished with getting ready I head out to the kitchen for some breakfast. It's the same as yesterday rice with eggs but I am not complaining, I take a seat next to hyuka and start eating. "How is everyone feeling today" beomgyu says with a mouth full of rice. "Tired" i say not even fully aware of what was happening, "well of course you always are, but how's everyone feeling for the performance today" beomgyu says with more excitement in his voice. "Good" everyone but me says, "what about you soobin, your normally the most excited for the performances?" Beomgyu asks. "Ahh yeah just just feeling abit nervous that's all" I say playing with my food. "Ya you will be fine don't worry u were great in practice yesterday" he says back to me. I just nod and give him a thank you smile.

After we all finish breakfast we get up to and head to the car it's around 6am, and I am not sure exactly where we are going but i grab a hat and a mask and follow behind them. I get into the back seat of the van and force hyuka to come with me because I want to talk to him about stuff. Once everyone gets in they all put in head phones, before hyuka can do the same I slap his hand. "Ahh what was that for" he says while rubbing his hand. "Well I want to talk to you about stuff" I whisper to him. "What is it?" "Well I am very nervous like the most nervous I have ever been in my life" i say while twitching my legs. "It's going to be ok trust me I believe in you and they always give us practice sheets for our lines before hand" hyuka says. "Aww thank you, your so nice" this causes him to blush a little, which made me chuckle. "But I am still not sure, this will be my first time ever performing in front of a crowd, and I don't even know if his singing skills are still in his body like his dancing." I whisper so no one else's can hear. I start getting worked up thinking of every worst case scenario in my head. " take deep breaths it will be fine trust me it will work out. He says whilst rubbing my back to try and get me to calm down. This helps slightly but I am Still very nervous, "hey do you know where we are going" I say to him. "Actually I have no Idea either I know we aren't going to the hype building because we are going the opposite direction" he says with confusion as well. "Hey yeonjun hyung where are we going, do you know" hyuka shouts so he will be able to hear with his headphones in. "Oh yeah we have had a change in schedule our performances is at 10am now so we are heading straight there know to get ready and practice there for a bit, I was actually just about to tell you" he says with no sense of panic what so ever. I internally scream in panic this is not going to be good. Hyuka sees me panicked and tries to help me but it won't help me, I try to take deep breaths but nothing will help. The world around me starts to blur and I black out.

Authors note:
Finals are practically done now 🥳🥳🥳🥳. So I will be able to update faster hope you enjoy.