Chapter 6 he knows

Y/N Pov:
"Bye" I say. Well that was interesting I thought, to respect soobin I stand up to go back to bed but before I make it out of the bathroom I feel a pain in bladder. I need to pee don't I.

I start panicking because I don't know how to use that thing down there and it's Soobins and I don't want to seee it, but I reallly need to peee I thought while pouting. I walk back to the toilet set, so j know guys stand up while peeing but I can't because I don't know how to use it, so I will sit down yes sit I agree with my self. I close my eyes and pull my pants down so I am just in my boxers. Ok Y/n you got this I say to myself, I quickly pull them down and close my eyes as hard as I can.  Oh this isn't to do different I thought with a sigh of relief. I get back up and pull my pants up still with my eyes shut. I feel like I should respect his privacy and hope he does the same to my body. I wash my hands and start to walk out of the bathroom feeling much relief down there. As I open the door I get a shock to see huening Kai right up in my face.

"Aahhh, Jesus you scared me" I say while catching my breath "why are you up anyways you known that we have a tight schedule" I say trying to sound as casual as possible. "Well I could say the same thing about you Y/N". I just stare at him blank faced. I quickly say "what are you talking about I am soobin silly" clearly lying. " I heard everything between you and hyung, and how you mysteriously swap bodies with each other." "I..I please don't tell anyone else please" I beg " I won't but we do need to figure this out because I want my hyung back" I hear him say "we tried to find something while on the phone to each other but we couldn't..." i trial off with some mumbles but I was getting emotional again. "It's ok we will figure something out" he tries to support me "aaaahh that makes so much sense" "what does" I say "why soobin well you were crying earlier this morning in the bathroom" "oh yeah sorry about that and worrying you" I say with an awkward smile "it's ok you were probably very overwhelmed with waking  in a random body, wait you have seen me getting changed right? Omg i feel so embarrassed" "yeah sorry about that but why do you think I covered my eyes and turned around so fast, and this isn't  actually not a random body I am a fan" i say  "well nice to meet and thank you for being respectful, now we have a busy day tomorrow and you have to be there because we have a showcase soon and our manager won't take any excuses tomorrow" when I hear this I gulp and start to get nervous, he sees this so he says "I didn't mean to make you nervous and I will help you get through it" "thank you huening Kai, it's nice having someone to help me" "all good now off to bed." I listen to him and go to bed trying not to think about the showcase.

Huening Kai Pov:
I go into mine and Soobins room and hear him shout "11pm" "yeah nice sleep you had there hyung" I joke back. I'm really tired from practice so I get changed but when I do I see soobin acting like a school girl and covering his eyes. Why is he acting weird I thought "this isn't your first time seeing me Chang hyung" I joke. He just lets out an awkward smile and turned around, hmm this isn't like soobin but I am tired so I am just going to go to bed.

I wake up at 1am to soobin walking out of the room. I wonder what he is doing, so I get up to see where he is going so I get up and follow him I see him enter the bathroom so I head back but then I hear him talking so I go back. He seems to be talking to a girl is he dating! No he wouldn't he knows the rules and this is his dream, and the girl seems to be speaking in English but it appears he is able to understand. This is suspicious I think I know soobin can't understand English very well, and the person he is calling keeps calling her a girls name I think its Y/n.

I stay silent and continue listening to their conversation. Wait did they just say that did they say the switches bodies! That has to be impossible but the more I listen the more they talk about out. I think it's impossible so I wait outside and wait for him to come out and confront him to see if it's true.

We have a conversation and apparently it's true but I still can't believe maybe he is just tired but there is so much proof. I told him well "her" to go to bed but I will ask tomorrow to see if he is back to normal by then. I still feel weird though after knowing I changed in front of a girl and who is a fan. I agreed not to tell anyone but this situation is kinda overwhelmingly. But I will try and help with this tomorrow right now sleep is the most important thing.