𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟐

-𝑨𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒂-

It was time for testing in Barcelona and damn I was excited. I walked into the paddock with my white jeans and my alpha Tauri team hoodie. My hair was loose and hanging naturally with the light wave it normally contained. My back pack on my shoulder as I walked to the hospitality with Leon my trainer. Spain was already nice without a jacket as Pierre caught up with me. Leon talked with Pierre his trainer as Pierre and I walked past photographers and talked with each other.

"How were your last few days off?"

"Good. Spend them in Spain actually looking around the city."

"Sounds fun."

"It was. What about you? Did something fun with your family back in France?"

"Quality time. Went out with old friends... you know those kind of things."

"All ready to get to work then?"

"Definitely! What about you? Excited to drive the new car around for the first time?"

"Yea I am. Really really excited."

He smiled at me as I smiled back at him and Pierre his cheeks turned a rosy color. I wasn't sure if it was because of the heat or the fact that I smiled at him? Well I don't really care to be honest. We walked into the hospitality and parted ways.

"You have a boyfriend right?"

"Yea I do."

"What's his name?"

"Xalio Sanders."

"How long do you know him for?"

"Uhm... since I was 14 years old. So that's like 8 or 9 years of a relationship right now."

"Wow that's so long. What does he look like?"

"Uhm... like this."

I pulled my phone out and showed him some pictures of Xalio on his Instagram.