𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟕

-𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐬-

Amara and I woke up this morning around 9:15. We both changed and showered before we headed downstairs to find her father and brother. Amara was walking on her socks on the wooden floor. She hugged her father and then walked to her brother. He twirled her around 3 times quickly as the turn was easy with Amara her socks on. Amara giggled softly before giving her brother a hug. We all sat down at the table and ate breakfast with the 4 of us. I got to know them better and I really felt welcome and immediately wanted. Elias, Amara's dad, really was the sweetest guy on this planet.

"Oh Alex how are Sofie and Jonas?"

"They're good. I think they'll come around today as I'm home for a few days. Leaving in 3 days again for that competition in Athene."

"Oh right! Let me know if it's in tv. I want to watch it if I can catch time for it."

"Of course I will."

We laughed and talked for a little more before we did the dishes together and cleaned up the table. We went back upstairs together and both changed into swim attire. Amara wore a turquoise colored bikini as I wore a dark blue pair of swimming trunks. Lowkey matchy. We went to the private beach behind their house and spend hours there tanning, swimming, relaxing...

𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐚𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐬𝟔𝟏

Liked by  𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐚.𝐅 and 3.718.929 others

𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐚𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐬𝟔𝟏: ✨it's not a skin color it's a lifestyle baby✨

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐬_𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐜 uploaded something to his story

It was already time to head home unfortunately. Everything here was amazing. I already was feeling at home and well... Elias was already becoming like a dad figure for me in those 6 days we were there. We had a lot of fun together and today we both flew out to head to the fabrics. I missed her presence already. God I'm a sucker for her. I was listening to music on the plane while I fantasized about my beautiful girl. How her hair blew in the wind of the sea tha last few days, how her skin was so easily tanned and those damn freckles in combination with her light colored eyes... blue and green and those damn soft plump lips that give the most sweet... gentle and loving kisses that will ever exists... can't wait to see her again. My plane landed and I grabbed my suitcase before going to my rental car. I called Amara and placed her on speaker so I could hear her well. She was also in the car by now on her way to her hotel. We talked for hours on the phone while we both staid in our hotel room for dinner.

"I've to go baby. I promised to hang out with Pierre this evening."

"Nooo but what about me?"

"You'll survive. I'll text you when I'm back okay?"

"Okay. Stay safe please okay?"

"I will. Talk to you later."

"Bye."

She hung up the phone and I laid on my bed waiting for something to do... I guess I can watch a movie? I opened my laptop and started watching a movie on Netflix. I yawned as I made myself comfortable in the bed. I got a notification from instagram half way through my movie. Amara had uploaded a new instagram photo.

𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐚𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐬𝟔𝟏

Liked by yukitsunoda0511 and 1

Liked by yukitsunoda0511 and 1.827.883 others

𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐚𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐬𝟔𝟏: some fine wine and gossips with Pierre🤭🤍

Tagged:
Pierregasly

User2: look at her smile!

Charles_leclerc: you're drinking wine with
                                    gossips without moi?!
            𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐚𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐬𝟔𝟏: yes :))

User1: she's so pretty🥰

User3: where's the coat from?
            𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐚𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐬𝟔𝟏: I think the Zara👀

Landonorris: alcoholic!!!
            𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐚𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐬𝟔𝟏: guy without puberty!!!

Maxverstappen1: @danielricciardo they
                                     have wine without you!
          Danielricciardo: emotional damage!
                     𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐚𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐬𝟔𝟏: enchanté😌❤️

I was kind of admiring the picture she uploaded. Look at that pretty face and that cute lil smile on her lips. I'm so head over heels for that girl I might need some therapy or something before I won't be able to get my eyes off her... we'll maybe that's too late already. I'm a lost case. I texted Amara to ask if she had fun and a few minutes later I got a voice memo back. I clicked on it and instead of Amara I heard Pierre.

"Charles she's fine. Stop worrying about her and let her have some real fun with me instead of you! Byeeeee!"

Amara her laugh softly played on the background and it kind of made me smile before I reacted with a text back to them... more to Pierre but it's Amara her phone so a little for both I guess.

(771 words)