𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟎

-𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐚-

After the podium ceremony and celebration we walked off to go to the media pen. I was soaked in champagne because Max and Charles both tried to get everything on me and well... I had the smallest bottle so I didn't have as much to make them soaking wet as well. The champagne dripped down from my hair. Camera's came around us as we ext the building. I stuck up 3 fingers for P3 with a huge smile as I was still walking. When we arrived at the media pen I first went to via-play. I greeted them and then answered the questions before going to sky sports and so on. Most boring part of post race. When I was finally done I went back to the hospitality area. I took a shower in my drivers room and pulled on my jeans with my alpha Tauri hoodie. I went to my last few meetings and then said my goodbyes and thanks to everybody. I wasn't needed at the factory anymore for some reason which I'm totally fine with. I collected all my stuff and went outside to see Charles waiting for me. He was already waiting for me so I ran to him and jumped while I wrapped my arms around his neck. He grabbed my waist in a quick reaction before twirling us around a single time. My feet hit the ground again as I heard him softly chuckle. He kissed my temple before taking my hand. We walked out of the paddock for the last time this season and it felt nice and disappointing at the same time. Nice because well who doesn't love a good vacation? Disappointing because my season went by in a heartbeat and I'll have to wait a few months before driving a race again. We would fly out tonight to Monaco... do tomorrow we could finally meet his family and I'm kind of excited for it because I've only heard great things of them. He loves his family to death literally and I adore him for that. We arrived at our hotel room and changed ourselves into something more comfortable. Sweatpants and a hoodie to be more specific. We packed our last few things before we went to the airport and took the commercial airplane to Nice. The flight went by fast... maybe because I slept the whole time and was only awake when Charles gently petted my back and whispered in my ear for me to wake up. When we arrived it was still night time so Charles drove us to his apartment. I pulled my suitcase inside as Charles brought our backpacks and his own suitcase I took it to the bedroom and let it stay there. I immediately climbed into the bed not caring to brush my teeth or change. Charles did the same and pulled me to him so we were cuddled up in bed for the next few hours.

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐬_𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐥𝐞𝐫c uploaded a story

The morning was as lazy as you can think off. We staid in bed till 11 and then climbed out. Charles only wore a pair of shorts while I just pulled on a shirt from Charles that is oversized for me. My hair was a messy bun on top of my head and I didn't wear any make-up. Charles closed one of the piercings in my ear as it probably opened when I was sleeping. I made us some breakfast and then we sat down at the table to eat in silence waking up a little bit when the doorbell went off. We looked in the direction of the door and then at each other a little confused. Charles stood up and walked to the door. He opened it and his voice was muffled. After a few minutes I walked to the door to see what was taking so long.

"You'll have to come back later. We just woke up and still have to get ready. Is it okay if we meet at the restaurant in 30 minutes?"

"Who is it?"

Charles turned his face around to me and it made me look straight at his mom. I felt so self conscious as I looked at Charles. Charles looked to his mother as I stood next to him he rested his hand on my thigh in hope he could make me feel less self conscious which helped a little.

"Hai I'm Amara."

"Oh I already know that dear! He can't shut up about you. I'm Pascale!"

"It's so good to finally meet you."

She was dressed in a beautiful soft pink summery dress that really flattered her body.

"Wauw I love that dress on you... like it was made for your body."

"Oh that's so sweet of you. I love Charles his shirt on you."

"It's very comfy. If I knew you were coming I would at least dress up a little."

"Non sense! Your part of the family know I don't mind it!"

I smiled at her before Charles and I quickly went to the bedroom and Pascale waited in the living room while we get dressed and completely ready for this lunch.

"What do I wear?!"

"Something nice?"

"That's not helping!"

"Wear this one? It's always a good option."

He handed me a black mini skim dress and I pulled it on quickly. I placed on a pair of white sneakers and then did some light make-up before giving my hair the perfect style to let it loose. Charles already went to the living room in his jeans and button up, his sleeves were rolled up. I placed on the bracelets and watch I wear from time to time and then went to the living room. They both looked up and smiled at me. Charles stood up and took my hand to twirl me around and take a good look at me. He always does it with whatever I'm wearing. I smiled as he laid his hands on my hip pulling me close to me.

"Beautiful as always chérie."

"Thank you handsome."

I giggled softly as he kissed my lips gently. It was time to go or we would be late to meet the rest of the family. We got in the car and I drove us to the restaurant that overlooked the sea...

𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐚𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐬𝟔𝟏

Liked by charles_leclerc and 3

Liked by charles_leclerc and 3.819.928 others

𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐚𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐬𝟔𝟏: get yourself a guy who knows your angles🤭🤍

Tagged:
Charles_leclerc

(1075 words)