𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟓

-𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐬-

We both got ready for the dinner and looked quite nice. I wore pair of black dress pants with a crème button up. Amara wore her new dress that looked so amazing on her. She had grabbed her heels from her room and was placing them on her feet as final touch.

 She had grabbed her heels from her room and was placing them on her feet as final touch

I grabbed our keycard for the hotel and my car keys and placed my phone in my pocket

I grabbed our keycard for the hotel and my car keys and placed my phone in my pocket. Amara stood up and placed her phone in her hand. I grabbed her hand and twirled her around gently taking in the beautiful Greek girl. I looked into her green and blue eyes. I smiled at her and placed a kiss on cheek.

"You look amazing ma chérie."

"Thank you ómorfos."

"I've no idea what you said but I take it as a good thing?"

"ómorfos is Greek for handsome."

"Your language is really one of a kind isn't it?"

"Wait till you have to write with it."

"Oh yeah... you have a different letter system."

"My first and last name is on my racing suit in Greek. Didn't see it?"

"I didn't actually."

While we waited in the elevator Amara looked through her pictures and then zoomed in to show me her name on her race suite.

🇬🇷Αμάρα Αδάμος

It didn't look anything like her name in our writing system. It looked like a damn puzzle.

"Okay but that's very different from what I'm used too."

"I know. My parents learned me both which I'm very happy about."

"I can imagine... now you can text with your handsome boyfriend because otherwise you wouldn't understand each other?"

"Handsome boyfriend? He's not that handsome he just has money,"

"I feel offended!"

"I'm only joking pretty boy."

A wave of heat went through me as she said that and listening to her giggle she knew that she was the reason for that. I had a smile on my face as my cheeks were probably a little reddish. We walked to the car and I opened the passenger door for Amara. She quickly sped up and walked to the drivers side and sat down.

"Ai I'm driving!"

"Not anymore."

I sat down in the passenger seat as Amara pulled her seat further forward. She started the rental Ferrari with a smile on her face. I could have expected that... she's a car girl of course she would want to take a spin.

She easily reversed out of the parking lot and then drove us to the restaurant. She had one hand on the wheel as her other hand was interlocked with mine and rested on top of her thigh. After 17 minutes we arrived at the restaurant 5 minutes before our reservation just like planned. Amara turned the engine off and scrolled a little through her phone. I looked around and the restaurant was in a weird place. There was no house or restaurant around it but it had the most beautiful view while the sun was setting on the beach. I took Amara her hand in mine as we walked to the restaurant and held it all the way to the table. I let her sit down next to the sea sight as I knew she enjoyed that. I sat next to her and next to me was Andrea. In front of Amara was Carlos and next to Carlos Rupert, his trainer, Mattia was sat down next to Rupert. Amara was like I already expected looking at the sea. Maybe because she grew up at the sea? I don't know for sure though. I turned my head when I heard a waiter stutter a little behind me who was most definitely out of ideas to help this costumer. I turned my head and saw that Amara had spotted the waiter and customer as well.

"I'm deaf."

Came out of the mouth of the costumer hardly understandable. Amara placed her hand on the shoulder of the dead person who turned her head. Amara started signing to the deaf woman? She gave the order to the waiter and they both thanked her.

"You can do sign language?"

"yea..."

"Why did you learn it?"

"My best friend is deaf since she was 16 so we went to sign language classes together so we could learn it together."

"That's kind of cute."

"We'll I couldn't give up my best friend."

The waiter arrived at our table and took our orders for food as we had already ordered our drinks. It was an italian restaurant so Amara and I both ended up with a pasta and like the rest a glass of wine. The food was absolutely amazing and we all had a great time. Amara went to the toilet but I saw that she went a different way to the bar. She was gonna pay! That little sneaky girl. I grabbed my card and walked to the bar as well and slid my card in the paying machine before she could. She looked up and groaned.

"No Charles!"

"Almost... you almost did it."

She pouted at me before I shook my head with a smile. We went back to the table and finished our drinks. When we were all ready we walked outside and said our goodbyes. I opened the passenger door for Amara who sat down this time. I sat down behind the wheel and I held her hand again that rested on top of her thigh as she rubbed her thumb on my skin gently. It felt soothing... like reassuring or something? I liked it. We drove back to the hotel and then went to my room where Amara first things first took off her heels as her feet hurt from it. She went to the bathroom afterwards and removed her make-up and jewelry. She changed into a pair of shorts and my hoodie that she found in the bathroom apparently. We both brushed our teeth before we tiredly climbed into bed. It was 22:30 when we started a serie we wanted to watch together. We were cuddled up in bed gently. I think this could turn into moments that I will look out to whole days. Like most people love a shower after sporting... or long to sleep after a tiring day. I don't even know what this is... I just think every moment with her is one I longed for and I find that kind of exciting in some way. It's almost refreshing and getting a new mindset...

(1081 words)