𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐

-𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐚-

Qualifying was over. With lots of nervous I had climbed in the car and with a lot of confidence I climbed out. P10 for my first ever qualifying session and P10 as my first starting position. I was so pleased with it! After thanking everybody personally and doing some media duties I went back to the hotel. Lando, Max, George, Carlos and of course Charles and I were going for a drink at a local roof bar. We would just talk for a little before dinner. They all had team dinners so I decided that I would grab some take away and eat it in my hotel room all by myself with a good reality show... probably the Kardashians. I refreshed myself with a nice warm shower and some touch ups of my make-up. I decided to go with more of a comfy outfit then a pretty one and ended up in sweatpants with a cute top. We wouldn't go fancy at all so why dress up you know. I pulled my shoes on and made sure everything was in my bag that I needed.

 I pulled my shoes on and made sure everything was in my bag that I needed

I let my hair down this time as it sat quite nice

I let my hair down this time as it sat quite nice. I walked to the elevator and pressed the button. I stepped in and saw Charles there. We were the only two in the elevator. He gave me a gentle but nice hug and a kiss on my cheek before we stood apart with a bit of space.

"P10 huh? Makes me scared that you'll beat me someday. Imagine that."

"I would be scared if I were you. Maybe I'll even steal your seat."

"Oh is that what you're trying to do?"

"Oh shit I gave away my plan."

We both laughed a little. The elevator opened and we both walked out. We waited a little bit for Lando and when he arrived as well we all walked to the bar. Lando, Charles and I walked at the back of the group. Charles had gently hooked his pinky in mine. We were kind of holding hands but not that obvious. I walked in the middle of us 3 and I preferred that for some reason. When we went inside Charles gently let go of our pinky hold and laid his hand on my back. His hand almost burned on the bare part of my back but it made me feel good. I smiled at him gently as we went to our table with a beautiful sea sight. I sat closest to the side and looked at the peaceful sea for several minutes. The sun was already setting giving the view an even more beautiful look with the soft waves. I felt a gentle tap against my shoe and looked at Carlos in front of me. He mouthed a quiet 'are you okay?'. I smiled at him and nodded before turning my head back to whatever conversation was going on. We ordered drinks... all alcohol free. We talked and laughed about all kind of things. On track to off track. It was nice to be out with these guys. We later went back to the hotel so the guys would have enough time to change. Halfway our walk I saw this good looking take away.

"You guys go back I'll stop by that take away for my dinner. I'll probably see you on the grid tomorrow."

"No we can wait for you. We can't let you walk all on your own."

"No that's alright George. I won't be long anyway..."

"You guys go on I'll walk her back. I've enough time to get ready."

"Alright thanks mate."

Everybody left expect for Charles. Charles gave me a tiny smile and I shook my head at him as we crossed the street to the shop. I ordered my food as Charles just stood there... staring at me. I laughed at him softly.

"What?"

"Nothing... I just enjoy looking at beautiful people... especially a Greek race driver girl with a first name that's Amara."

I laughed softly as he said it so soft it was even hard for me to listen to. I turned my face away as I felt my cheeks heat up and turn a pinkish shade. He pulled my chin up and chuckled softly as he saw my cheeks all blushy. After a while I got my food and we went back to the hotel. We were once again the only once on the elevator.

"Can you stay in my room? So I can see you when I get back from my dinner?"

"Do you know how long that'll take?!"

"Yea... but you can use my laptop to watch a film... take a shower if you want?"

"Okay. Really?"

"Yes. But I'm not doing it every time!"

"Deal..."

I kissed the tip of my nose as we went to his room together. He closed the door behind us as I walked to his bed and sat down opening the bag of food. He looked at me with a smile.

"What?"

"Hungry girl."

"We'll I don't want it to turn cold do I?"

He chuckled softly as I took a bite. He grabbed some stuff before going to the bathroom. He took a shower and when he came back in the room he was wearing his dress pants and a white button up.  I smiled at him as I had just finished eating. I cleaned it up before I walked to him and wrapped my arms around his torso. He quickly but gently wrapped his hands around my waist and planted a few soft kisses on my hair.

"You smell nice... like those fresh lavender fields. I like that..."

I giggled softly before we let go of each other. I laid down on my stomach and was just replying to my snapchats before I felt the bed sink in. I looked to my side and saw Charles also lying on his stomach next to me. I laid my head on my arms that I folded underneath my head. I smiled at him as he smiled at me.

"Can I kiss you?"

"Yea..."

He came closer to me and kissed my lips so sweet and gentle but yet with so much feeling almost like he had longed years for that kiss. The taste of his mouth was minty like chewing gum or toothpaste while mine was probably the food I had just eaten. Our tongues moved together for a little before I started to giggle softly. I pulled back softly and cupped his cheeks with my hands.

"You've to go otherwise you'll be late for your team dinner."

"I'm gonna call them and tell I'm unwell."

"Then they'll check on you and it would be weird if I was here don't you think?"

"But how do you want me to leave with the thought that the prettiest girl in the world, that I just shared the best kiss with by the way, is waiting in my hotel room?"

"Charles you've to go because like you said that girl waits for you in your room."

I gave his lips a peck and he dropped his head on my stomach groaning.

"That's it I'm not going."

"Then I'll go to my own room."

"Noooo. Fine I'll go."

He pulled on his shoes and grabbed his stuff before pecking my lips twice. I shooed him away and then relaxed on the comfy hotel bed.

(1238 words)