𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏

-𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐚-

I finished media duties and finally arrived at the hotel. I got a text from Charles and looked at it.

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐬

Come to room 417 at 19 pm!

Not even picking me up now?
What are we even gonna do?

You'll see what we're gonna do...

Suspicious...
Seen

I yawned as I went to the shower. I washed my body and hair again and then blow dried my hair. I was all clean now. I pulled on a pair of dark green sweats with a white oversized shirt. I pulled on my green converse shoes that matched perfectly with the green of my sweats and the little white of my shirt. I let my hair hang loose as I grabbed my wallet, phone and hotel key. It was already 19 pm by now so I went 2 floors up to the Ferrari floor and quickly walked to Charles his room hoping I wouldn't see anyone on the way. I knocked on the door at the end of the hallway and it opened to reveal Charles. He smiled widely at me as he opened the door for me to come in. I walked in while he closed the door. It was dark in the room and when I walked further I saw fairy lights on the bed head and snacks on the bed... all snacks that were race weekend approved. A laptop was connected to a projector that was pointed to the wall... it looked like those Pinterest dates. Charles his arms wrapped around me from behind as I looked at it with a smile.

"I thought we could just chill here instead of going to some fancy dinner? So you're well rested for qualifying tomorrow. ...you like it?"

"Like it? I love it!"

I turned around in his arms and gave him a hug back. We laid down on his bed as we picked out a movie. It felt a bit weird but perfect... the longer the film was on the closer we moved to each other. After a while I was cold and goosebumps started to show on my arms even tho I was curled up in Charles his arms. His arms moved to my arms as he chuckled softly.

"Are you that cold?"

"Well there are goose bumps on my arms so I guess the answer is yes."

"Wait a minute..."

He gently climbed out of the bed and came back with 2 hoodies.

"Ferrari hoodie or this black one... I did use the black one twice already..."

"Black one. If somebody sees me in the Ferrari hoodie it will be weird."

"True."

I pulled it over my head before Charles pulled me under the duvet of the bed. He laid down under the duvet as well and we immediately cuddled up. My head laying on his chest as my hands and arms laid on his chest as well. His arms wrapped around me. This felt right. All this felt right. Laying in his bed with his hoodie on wrapped in his arms. It felt good like... I belong here. A feeling I've actually never had. I snuggled my face a little deeper into Charles his chest. He gave me the most gentle kiss on my hair I had ever felt as he slowly rubbed my back to keep me warm. Butterflies flew in my abdomen as I felt my eyes becoming heavy. I won't fall asleep right? I'm a difficult sleeper how can this make me so sleepy? I felt another soft kiss on my hair as the back rubs continued and the next thing I knew... was my alarm going off. I took my phone from my pocket as I stopped it. I looked around and realized this wasn't my room but Charles his room. I felt him move behind me as he was spooning me. I smiled at him when I had turned around. He had the sweetest look on his face I had ever seen as he looked at me. He cupped my face between his big soft warm hands and brought my head forward. He placed a kiss on my forehead before he stroked my cheeks with his thumbs. I giggled softly as we were both very sleepy. I sat up against the head board and rubbed my eyes.

"Sorry I didn't wake you up... I just wanted you to sleep a little longer but I fell asleep myself too."

"I don't mind... I don't know if I slept this well in years actually."

"We'll that sounds good."

"It is... thanks for the lovely evening Charles."

"Sooo... second date tonight?"

"Tonight? If there are no other plans alright. Would be suspicious if we both day no to something don't you think?"

"Yea that's true."

I smiled at him before I sneaked out and almost ran to my own room. I pulled a pair of blue jeans on and my black converse shoes this time. I still wore Charles his hoodie but I didn't care. I took a small handbag as accessory and placed my phone, paddock pass, wallet and hotel key in there. I pulled my hair in a slick bun and then placed my sunglasses in my hair. When I walked out of my room to go to track I saw Pierre in front of me. He looked at my hoodie and then up to my face with a smirk.

"New hoodie?"

"Kind of."

He laughed at my response as we walked down to the parking lot. I told him a tiny bit of last night and he was watching with a big smile.

"Why are you smiling at me like that?"

"You like him... a lot. It's obvious."

"So?"

"That's good because he likes you a lot too."

I smiled at the words and looked at my feet shyly. The elevator opened and we both splat up to our own cars. I climbed in and went to the paddock. Traffic wasn't too bad and when I arrived I walked to the hospitality when I heard footsteps running to me. I looked around to see Charles in his Ferrari hoodie.

"Nice hoodie."

"I know. I got it last night."

"Ah really? I didn't know."

We both laughed softly as we talked a little more. When we had to separate ways he gave me a wink before he walked into his hospitality. I walked a little bit further down the paddock and arrived at the Alpha Tauri hospitality. I prepared myself for FP3 with the meetings and data as well as getting changed and warmed up...

(1096 words)