𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕

-𝐏𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐞-

The day was over. The last day of testing and even though I had some good days here I was also looking forwards to my own bed again. It was more tiring then I expected. I packed my suitcase just like everybody did and went to the airport to hand in my rental car. I was walking around the airport when I spotted Amara. She's easy to spot... that boy figure... her hair... her whole energy... she's easy to find in a room. I jogged up to her and hugged her from behind as she winced before turning her head.

"Why did you wince?"

"Because my ribs still hurt!"

"Oh yeah sorry... forgot about it."

"It's alright. Where you headin?"

"Home... Milan."

"Ooh really? I love Milan."

"I think we all do. What about you?"

"Home as well. Mykonos actually."

"Mykonos? I've heard a lot about it from Charles but I've never been there myself."

"It's nice. If it's up to me I'll stay there forever. Only problem is that it's hard with work."

"I understand that. How long do you have till boarding."

"Uhm... any minute now actually."

"Really? Well then I'll see you at the factory?"

"Definitely. Thanks for the past days Pierre."

"No problem. See you in a few days."

We hugged each other goodbye as she walked to the boarding part. I watched her disappear... the most gorgeous girl I had ever laid eyes on...

-𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐚'𝐬  𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤  𝐚𝐭  𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞  𝐨𝐧  𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦-

𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐚𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐬𝟔𝟏

Liked by  𝐋𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐬 and 2

Liked by  𝐋𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐬 and 2.018.839 others

𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐚𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐬𝟔𝟏: first day home and went back to the original hair color... blondie for life😮‍💨🤍!

𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐚𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐬𝟔𝟏

Liked by  𝐏𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐬𝐥𝐲 and 3

Liked by  𝐏𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐬𝐥𝐲 and 3.819.018 others

𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐚𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐬𝟔𝟏: night out with the babes🖤

𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐚𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐬𝟔𝟏

Liked by  𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐬_𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐜 and 2

Liked by  𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐬_𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐜 and 2.817.849 others

𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐚𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐬𝟔𝟏: keep pushing🔥

-𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭  𝐝𝐚𝐲  𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤  𝐚𝐭  𝐭𝐡𝐞  𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐞-

-𝐏𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐞-

I was bored as I laid on the couch in Amara's office. It had the best view of all offices so I liked to stay here instead of my own office. I was staring outside the window when the door opened. I looked up and saw... a blonde girl... I was a bit confused before I realized it was Amara. She died her hair back blonde even though nobody knew she wasn't a brunette herself. She turned her head and smiled at me.

"In my office for the view again."

"That view is amazing."

I stared at her. I didn't expect this blonde color to look so amazing on her. Holy shit it's even better then the brown. She wore a pair of black leatherish jeans that made all her curves stand out in combination with the white off shoulder top. Her slime and small waist... the perfect roundings on her body and on her bare left shoulder the bikini strap... she did some sunbathing in Greece. She placed her tiny black bag on her desk as I looked at the shoes which were Jordan's... grey with white and black details. God this girl is gonna be the death of me.

"Like the shoes?"

"Love 'em."

She giggled softly and the sound made me look up. Her loose blonde hair was something to get used to but it looks so good. Her hair hang behind her right ear as I looked at her side-profile. It was the first time I noticed her ear really... her hair was up most of the time but I never really noticed her piercings. I counted a total of 8 and looked at them with focus.

"Do you have 8 in total? Of piercings?"

"16 actually... in total. I've both sides the same."

"It looks cool on you."

"Thanks."

She smiled at me as she grabbed some sheets of paper from her desk and read through them before giving me a last smile walking out of the office. I would give a lot of things up to get a taste of those lips. God I think I'm not the only one. I know Charles is just like me... head over heels for her already while she didn't show us interest really. But I guess time will tell if she likes one of us? Right? We'll for now I've to go to the simulator. Get some laps done.

(703 words)