𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

-𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐬-

Amara and I are still together. It's our 3th season together now and we actually got married a year ago. Last season Amara was out because well... I got her pregnant with mini us. Yes a mini us. We got twins. A girl and boy. Ophelia and Jona. They're already amazing and whenever we're traveling they're either with my mother or her father. They love them till death which is amazing for us. I got 2 world championships on my name and Amara got 1 now. We were sitting at an interview on a couch together as I had my arm around her shoulders gently stroking her arm with my finger.

"Do you think he would choose you or sports and then specificallyF1?"

"Oh Charles would definitely choose sports."

"No that's so not true."

"You would choose me over F1?"

"Yea of course I will. I would give it up this second if I had too."

"Naaaah that's cute."

She kissed my cheek and then we went to the big stage for some big interview with the fans. Lando, Carlos, Daniel, Amara and I. We all stood on stage as everybody was cheering. One person screamed loudly and it was easy to hear.

"AMARA WILL YOU MARRY ME?!"

We all laughed before Amara spoke up.

"How much money do you have!"

I looked at her in shock and Daniel and Lando lost it that moment.

"I don't know how much money you have but I bet I've more to spoil her."

"He does spoil me a lot."

She giggled softly as I kissed her cheek. She's amazing and I wouldn't want to live a day without seeing her...

(281 words)