𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒

𝐓𝐖: 𝐀𝐁𝐔𝐒𝐄

-𝐗𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐨-

After I had met Pierre, Amara's teammate, I wasn't so fine with her driving in formula 1. He's handsome and looks like a good guy. Exactly the type that could steal my Amara from me. I walked around the hospitality as Amara was in another meeting. I saw Pierre sitting in the cafetaria and walked to him. I stood in front of him slightly hovering over the table as my palms were pressed on the table. He looked up and smiled politely at me.

"Stay away from my Amara. Try to steal her from me and your a dead man."

"Sorry?"

"You heard me! Stay away from my girl!"

"I'm not an object Xalio..."

I turned my head to see Amara. She hated me for doing things like these but I actually don't care as long as she stays with me. She walked towards me and looked at my face. Her eyes were stood a little scared as she knew what would happen later for her speaking up to me. Stupid bitch thinks she can get away with it. She'll need to learn some manners. I looked angrily at her.

"Can we talk Amara? In private just a short chat you know?"

"Yea..."

Her voice cracked with the single word letting me know she knew what was coming. I took her hand as I slightly pulled her to her drivers room. I closed the door and slapped her face hard. I hit her ribs a few times with full force and she winced with every punch I threw at her. She went down through her knees as I clenched my teeth together.

"Get up bitch! I'm not done yet!"

"Xalio... please stop it."

"That's an extra punch. You know the rules babygirl."

I pulled her up by her wrist as she winced again because of the harsh grip I had on her wrist. Tears were stinging in her eyes. I punched and kicked her a few more times in the ribs and smacked my hand on her cheek leaving another bruise before I opened the door and left. I left the whole circuit and packed my bags and left to go immediately. I couldn't deal with that stupid whore right now. I needed to go to her father and arrange a marriage for us now. That way she can never get rid of me again and I'll be the one leading that stupid business of hers.

-𝐏𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐞-

Xalio just stormed off as I didn't see Amara. Would they break up? I better check up on her. I walked to the driver rooms and knocked on her door. I didn't get a reaction so I opened the door slightly before it was pushed close.

"Don't come in please!"

"Why?"

"I'm Uhm... I'm changing!"

"Yea like I believe that. Open up Amara. I'm just coming to check on you."

"I'll be out for dinner in a few minutes okay?"

"No Amara open up. I want to check on you. Xalio just rushed out of the building and also the paddock angrily shoving people to the side. Are you okay?"